More venom for your cowboy hatred

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

More venom for your cowboy hatred

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:40 pm

I grabbed this from a Dallas paper that needs a subscription. But there isn't much worth reading to a Redskin fan, other than what I have clipped...

"Washington could do us a huge favor by playing their best ball of their lives," Glover said. "I think they can do it."

Across the locker room, running back Troy Hambrick all but sang "Hail to the Redskins."

"I have a lot of trust in Washington," he said. "They're one of the greatest teams out there!"

Rest of the story is here.

Ever actually not minded losing to the Eagles?

Start Hamdan... start McCullough... start Jacobs... it makes no difference to our season... evaluate talent and stick it to the Cowboys.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:13 pm

I'm just thinking we have an excuse now...when we lose....we just didn't want to give the division to the Cowpies !!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:14 pm

I'm also thinking Jake and myself might be the only Redskins Fans in the Stadium Saturday nite.....anyone else out there going....come sit by us please. ::Smiles::
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:21 pm

Be careful out there, Chic! Don't look an Eagle fan in the eye or they will be harrassing you all night! We were suppose to go but we gave the tickets away. The travel back and forth for a game that will be so lopsided just isn't worth it.
it is what it is

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:45 pm

Come on you call youselfs Skins fans...of course I'm going :lol: Do you have your excuse from BossHog? :) We don't want the Skins to lose nothing good ever comes from losing...plus it's a division game. We win and then root like he!! for the Aints
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:02 pm

DEHog wrote: Do you have your excuse from BossHog? :)

Do you wanna explain that? 'Cause it sounds to me like you just questioned my dedication to this team and implied that I provide excuses for this team. Not sure where you'd come up with that.... no blind faith here. I love this franchise despite the completely laughable owner, front office, staff, coach, and player's efforts... but I make no excuses for their ineptitude.

'plus it's a division game'

ROTFALMAO

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:14 pm

excused as in to be absent from the game said with tongue in cheek :lol:
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:17 pm

Oh Ok. :oops:

I'm with you on this one DE... never bail... go anyway... boo if you want to... you pay good money to support a franchise that right now can't even reward us with half an effort.

But you still support the franchise.... 'cause you know what the awesome thing about us die hard fans is... we outlast players... coaches... front office... and even owners.

Fans are for life... who else from the Redskin organization can make that claim?

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:19 pm

If not us...then who?

Sometime I think we're all they got!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:21 pm

Whooooooooooooooooo!

We are.

And just because they forget it... doesn't mean we have to.

:rock:

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:03 pm

Yea..I know I talk alot about history and how we need to move on from our past, by that I don't mean forget about it. This franchise brought alot of happiness to this city for years...so don't we have a obligation (strong word but think about it in the context of a football fan) to support them during the lean years. Look around the NFL we are very forturne to have a storied franchise. Guess that's what makes it hard to watch what DS is doing to it. Man what would JKC say?? I guess I'm just a diehard...I mean I wouldn't even leave the staduim when we were losing 27-0 in the cold and rain because I'll be damned if a girls fan is going to call me out for leaving early. There's a fine line between diehard fan and crazy plase tell me I didn't cross it!!

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:23 pm

What line? :shock:

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:17 am

I consider myself a diehard, but would love to see a loss on Saturday......hell I wasn't too disappointed in the loss last week to the Bears....we have nothing to play for, it furthers my and everyone else's distrust in SOS and improves our draft position.....A loss on Saturday would be fine to me....and screw the pukes! Start the youngsters and evaluate...and let the entire football world know we are mailing it in and evaluating....give the skunk eye to the pukes....let em know we'd rather give up a loss, than give them a chance at the division.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:36 am

TH I can certainly see your points here...and in the past may have agreed will you! But this team need wins and need to learn how to win I see no benifits to losing... just my view And wouldn't a loss to the beagles really be hepling the girls, if they don't win the division they'll get a more favorable schedule next year

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:44 pm

good points...and it could be argued either way....I just don't see must benefit in winning this late in a meaningless season, in a pretty much meaningless game for us....I do see some benefit in getting game situation experience for some youngsters. I don't think the girls will have that much easier a schedule if they happen to not win the division vs. winning it....but I would be sick to hear all the b.s. and Tuna praise and puke spewage if they happened to squeak out a divisional title in stinky tuna's anaugural season.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football