DRAFT POSITION

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---------

DRAFT POSITION

Postby redskins56 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:59 am

The absolute best, and by that I mean with a lot of help, and without looking at strength of shcedule that the Skins can draft would be 3rd...

The lowest would be tenth, if they were to win, and the majority of the 5-10 and 4-11 teams lose....

From what I can see, basing it on strength of sched, which hurts the Skins because they had the leagued 5th most brutal sked according to last yrs winning pct., The Skins will likely pick in the 5-7 range with a loss and 8-10 with a win...

A stud could be very pretty, but the team has apparently spoken about trading down for two first rounders in the form or something like a late teen pick and a mid 20's pick... don't know who with though...

What do we think Skins fans...??

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:29 am

I think that until it is clear what is going on with the staff -- it's going to be hard to figure out what we're going to do in the draft.

There's a lot of time between now and the draft and things have a funny way of changing. Free agents are signed... sometimes players get franchised :-)

For example... I don't think the Skins would even try parlay their own pick into two if they ALREADY had a second 1st round pick as compensation for Champ.

We do a whole draft section during the offseason, so you'll be able to follow everything right here! ( Last year's http://www.thehogs.net/Draft ) We will also open a separate forum for 'College/Draft Talk' soon after the Redskins' reg. season is done.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---------

Nice

Postby redskins56 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:27 pm

Thanks Boss Hog... you do a great job in here... I'll keep on checking for it... this site can be addicting, because it is all things Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football