goodbye to my "fellow" Washington Redskin fans

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:03 pm

i can never see myself not bleeding b&g, though i have joked about it. i do feel the same as longtimefan...... despair, emptiness, no hope.... at least until about draft time, then for some reason, the fire starts to burn again. i am really tired of that fire being extenguished by mid november :cry:
"dark ages"..... well put.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:51 am

As stated in an earlier post....I too will be a Redskin fan til the day I die....but if the "Danny" ever changes the name (imagine that he does cause he feels that that's what causing him and the franchise to start losing money, rather than the piss-poor product we're putting on the field), I'll be with LongTimeFan and say goodbye. That would be the only way I'd ever bail on the Skins.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:17 am

Nope - I wouldn't leave - I would remain on the periphery... always hoping, just never completely committing myself the way I do now until they showed that they were back on track.

If Snyder is forced to change the name, what then Tx?
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby redskincity » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:05 pm

Look at how many teams that have not won an Superbowl. They have fans. We will be back on top one of these days.

The effort is there now we need patience.

I own to many memories to get rid of my Boys.

Goodbye and C Ya!!!!!!!!!! :(
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:39 pm

LongTimeFan-I have a extra ticket to the Philly game. It's your just come on back home...you know you love the Skins. They're \:D/ like a good woman you just can't get em out of your system no matter how bad they treat ya. We can talk about your problems-DeHog
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:37 pm

If Danny boy is forced to change the name, I might reconsider and remain.....but would be damn pissed off at our ridiculous politically correct society and what it did to my beloved team
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:28 pm

I might reconsider and remain.....but would be damn pissed off at our ridiculous politically correct society and what it did to my beloved team
i'm already there, thats why i speak my opinion so akwardly, to get a rise out of people, i could give a flyin #%&^ what anyone else thinks. i hate "pc". if snyder wants to keep the name the same, he can find a way with all those $$$$. just my My 2 cents
THN's resident jerk.

Postby Thalia4skins » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:35 am

I feel you long time fan. I have been a fan since I was 13 (I am now 33) and I feel that Dan and Steve have ruined "my/our" team. I am not ready to say good-bye quite yet, I am hoping that Dan and Steve will both leave together and we will get quality managers and coaches.

Take Care.

Postby LongTimeFan » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:29 pm

May the gods be praised, Im back. When I read that SS had quit I literally broke out in tears right here at work. It was kind of embarrassing.

So now we can get a REAL coach and be a professional team again.

Unless DS screws it up again.

Hail to the Redskins.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:33 pm

Until they lose again and you swear off the Skins again...with all do repect I'm tired of fairwheather Skins fans for all the fans who left... I ACCEPTED YOUR RESIGNATION!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Postby Thalia4skins » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:41 pm

DEHog wrote:Until they lose again and you swear off the Skins again...with all do repect I'm tired of fairwheather Skins fans for all the fans who left... I ACCEPTED YOUR RESIGNATION!!

If you are referring to me, I am not fairweather fan. I have been a fan for 20 years.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:42 pm

Until they lose again and you swear off the Skins again...with all do repect I'm tired of fairwheather Skins fans for all the fans who left... I ACCEPTED YOUR RESIGNATION!!
ouch!!!!! longtimefan, i felt the same way, i've already begun drinking to the subject. i'll be plastered by 9 pm :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Diesel

Re: goodbye to my "fellow" Washington Redskin fans

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:46 pm

Your Words not mine

LongTimeFan wrote:Good luck to you Redskins fans, I've had some great times and some teary times and now we come to the last time. And so, a long love affair comes to a dead end. Congratulations, Dan and Steve, you have killed a love that I thought would never die.

Postby Thalia4skins » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:54 pm

uhh Duh!!!!!!!!! Those are not my words. What I said was I understood how that person felt but that I have not quit on being a Skins fan. Also that person is entitled to feel whatever way he/she wants.

DEHog wrote:Your Words not mine

LongTimeFan wrote:Good luck to you Redskins fans, I've had some great times and some teary times and now we come to the last time. And so, a long love affair comes to a dead end. Congratulations, Dan and Steve, you have killed a love that I thought would never die.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:31 pm

uhh Duh!!!!!!!!! Those are not my words. What I said was I understood how that person felt but that I have not quit on being a Skins fan. Also that person is entitled to feel whatever way he/she wants.

Uhh Duh !!!!What makes u think I'm talking about you???

And your right I'm entitled to feel whatever way I want

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football