BRING ON JIMMY JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

BRING ON JIMMY JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:48 pm

I want him here because he WON'T tolerate Danny's medling, he doesn't need Danny and it will revitalize the Skin, Cowgrrl rivalry!!!!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:11 pm

Sorry, but ever since "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS"...I'll never want Johnson as a Redskins coach.

Sorry.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:51 pm

I am and always will be against this and with Venting....once a puke, always a puke...and can you imagine....how many times they'd replay that "how 'bout those cowpukes" b.s....or Emmitt messing up his hairdo? No thanks!

I'm not even sure I want him in the FO...too much attention and hype...which we've had enough of. How 'bout a non-egotistical GM with good player knowledge, who can hire a quality headcoach. I still like Coughlin, Fassel or even Green over JJ.

NO MORE PUKE COACHES PLEASE!
Last edited by Texas Hog on Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:57 pm

Fassel I can see, but since that Norv Turner disaster, I agree no more pukes in this franchise.
it is what it is

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:07 pm

You can't compare Norv to Jimmy and I want to win regardless of wherever he used to coach.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:23 pm

There's one difference between JJ and Norv... and it's a big one.

JJ would never be a Cowboy again and there's probably nothing that he would like more than to stick it to jerrah jones.

Norv always wanted to be a cowboy and always will want to be... no matter where he goes.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:29 am

Jimmy would quit too, just like he did in Miami-Granted he got his in Dallas but he was blessed with a hell of alot of talent, some luck (he can thank Thurman Thomas for Ring #2)

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:19 am

It fun to ponder this one...JJ has said he lost the fire, doesn't want to do anymore, enjoy the water. Sound to me like he's ready to get back into coaching!! I like this for many reasons. First off he is a goog coach, he hates JJ and the boys. What could spark the fire more then coaching against BP and the boys if ever there were a challege this is it. Man the rivary would be on!! Money no problem, of course he doesn't need it. Hey JB is a Skins fans maybe he can talk to JJ. Sorry I just don't see it happening and I think DS floated it by him already this year.
Last edited by DEHog on Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:53 pm

But earlier Spurrier was SUPPOSEDLY coming back!!!

If we got JJ we're going to the top of this division. He is our answer, we need him.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:58 pm

Don't hold back, Chris, tell us how you REALLY feel!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:32 pm

after doing a lot more reading up, i don't think JJ wants to come back. aaaa, but notice how quickly a little $$$ can change someones mind.........
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:47 am

I understand the emotion based on Jimmy, but I understand the emotion of the Superbowl victories, winning in our division, snuffing out the playoff hopes of our division rivals and watching the cowboy stars vanish quickly from their fair weather fans.

I still want Jimmy as HC, maybe Fassel as OC and Williams as DC - I think it would be a great combo.
Rich in Roanoke

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:02 am

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:I still want Jimmy as HC, maybe Fassel as OC and Williams as DC - I think it would be a great combo.

Are you serious??? No way these egos could co-exsist. If Jimmy comes, which could happen remember Marty on ESPN..."I'll never work for DS" he brings in his own guys. I heard Fassel's exit interview with Mike and the Maddog and he was asked if he felt he deserved another shot as a HC, he made a strong case for being one. Plus with all the job opening he'll get one. Why would he settle for a OC job. Even if we could get these guys I wouldn't want them, because I want someone who will be here for the long haul. Look a D they have BP how long will he be there 3 maybe four years tops, then what Maurice Carthon takes over?? Give me the hottest up and coming DC.(Smith,Crennel) In the NFL you must stop the run and be able to run the ball first! There just doesn't seem to be a front runner a guy who stands out, maybe that's a good thing...DS will have to do a little homework, he may even consult with someone other than Vinny and Peppers
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:44 am

Don't hold back, Chris, tell us how you REALLY feel!!!

I'm going to tell you how I feel. I don't give a damn who JJ coached for. I don't give a damn if he wears Cowpuke panties to bed with his wife. The fact is that OUR ORGANIZATION SUCKS HORRIBLY, lets be real here guys. Our owner sucks, our front office sucks, but we have talent but no discipline which sucks.

1) If we bring JJ here DISCIPLINE will be established.
2) If we bring JJ here Snyder WILL BE TAKING A BACKSEAT!!!
3) If we bring JJ here our organization will be better and will have some or DIRECTION.
4) Bringing JJ here, he will DEFINATELY be able to utilize the talent we have on our team. We have LOADS of it, we need someone who can make some good out of it.
5) LAST BUT NOT LEAST! THE REDSKINS VS COWBOYS RILVARY WILL BE ON FIRE!!!! Lets get real here guys, outside of the Loop, and maybe VA nobody gives a damn bout this rilvary. Its died out, its merely but some hot ash that used to be a raging fire! He will ignite this rilvary and take it to the top. CAN YOU SAY MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL?!?!?!?

But most of you guys are so stuck on him being a Cowboy that you'd rather LOSE for 30 more seasons spinning in circles then to let a man who knows what the F*** he's doing come in HERE AND GET US GOING STRAIGHT!!!

Even if he leaves and we're doing good in 5 years or so, we'll have direction, Snyder will see wut it takes to win, so in the future he'll know wut to look for. In the future he'll know how it needs to be run.

Damnit open your eyes![/b]

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:23 am

i think JJ is a reach. he dosen't want to coach. he said so himself. don't come here for the $$$, we all know snyder will spend it, come here with the intention of making this team a contender again. so far, dennis green has said all the right things, in my eyes to be our man. i don't think luring JJ here would be the right thing to do. while i have no doubt he COULD do what needs to be done, i don't think its reality.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football