Attn: Dan Snyder - Pls fire our cousin Vinny ASAP!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
... deep in TX

Attn: Dan Snyder - Pls fire our cousin Vinny ASAP!

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:13 pm

This is a must and Dan's got to know it. Any quality experienced coach in his right mind, doesn't want this boob hanging around to stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

SHOOT CERRATO BETWEEN THE EYES ALREADY!!!

There are plenty handball partners out there that will let you beat them....hell you can hire one, Danny!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:20 pm

I have to concur here, what does DS see in this guy. When he fired him, the only team that wanted him was ESPN. Come on DS your a smart man, you have to aks why did 31 other team not want this guy???
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

in the Cheap Seats

Postby Wingman » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:11 am

I think this may boil down to Vinny being either a good friend to Snyder, which if you have any are invaluable. Or he is a "yes man" and Snyder knows that he can keep him under his thumb.

Ahh, a Stones reference this early in the AM, life is as good as the beer in my hoof.
The Wingman in the Cheap Seats

"If you arent doing something to help the team, you are hurting it."

"No one rises to low expectations" -McQ

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:13 am

I would think DS would chew up and spit out yes men...I just can't see that. Vinny has to have something on him :lol:
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football