More proof that Dan Snyder is a punk!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---------

No Way

Postby redskins56 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:13 am

I don't but a bit of it... the chances of that being true are slim and none... First of all, did you hear all of the connections [/quote] a cousin of a friend of her co-worker at work....

Second of all, any time I have ever seen Snyder in the public eye, or spoken to him, he has been extremely pleasent...

He is the key to many problems revolving around this football team, I agree, but he is trying his best to win... Right now, he just doesn't know how... but lets not knock him with random rumours with no factual evidence, or any evidenc whatsoever for that matter

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:29 am

It's a True Story whether you "choose" to believe it or not is up to you. Dan Snyder is an arrogant little punk and I agree with the Boss's handling of that situation.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:02 am

This thread is digressing to a bickering contest, so let's put a stop to it.

As for all the know-it-alls who say that this can't possible be true...

In the last 6 months, I have been told of COLOSSAL Redskin events BEFORE they happen 3 different times. Each time, the reason for knowing they would happen was STUPID and I was told that I could not reveal the source! All 3 times, the predicted event occurred.

Don't slam a fan for relaying a piece of gossip/news that they heard... if you choose not to believe it... that's your prerogative. BUT DON'T EVER deter someone from posting that news by chastising them for it. You all may not appreciate the news because you think it's false... but some of us are adult enough to draw our own conclusions as to it's validity, and appreciate ALL pieces of the Redskins puzzle.

If you don't let someone freely express a rumor that they heard... they'll stop posting them... and I personally don't want that.

Cripes, we all read the Post and Times like they are gospel and I have witnessed their 'stretches' and 'fabrications' first hand. I guess since they're a news source, they're allowed?

It's hard enough for me to censor language in the boards, I'll be damned if I'm going to start censoring thoughts and ideas too.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

swine

Postby skinsNut » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:16 am

=D>

Amen BH.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions and nobody should feel sheepish about expressing them. This is the land of the free!!!!!
Hail to the Redskins

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:24 am

I couldn't have said it better. I'll shed some light here. I was one of the 3...I said SS was gone last week before the Eagles game...Boss ask what made me say that? I PM him and told him what I knew...it was pretty good info but If I had posted it here you guys would have had a field day with it. Boss can back me up...and already has by saying all the things he was told came true.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:35 am

Yes DE, I was just honoring your wishes to keep it quiet. (Mom always said I kept a secret well)

You never know where info is going to come from and if you think that you're going to get a MORE accurate view from the press -- you're kidding yourselves.

If you don't wanna believe something -- that's cool and definitely your prerogative -- but let's not start censoring things because some of you find them 'far-fetched'.

I recognize that the internet is a cesspool for misinformed journalism, but it's also the power of free speech in it's purest form. Take that for what it's worth.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:39 pm

I agree about leaving the Snyder bashing to the media. I got no beef with Snyder. He's a fan through and through and cares as much as the rest of us about our/his franchise succeeding. Hell....there are far worse owners out there. Anyone want to trade Dan for Jerry, Art or Al? Not me! Let's support him and make sure he gives us what we want and that's a winner!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football