"AT LAST THE REDSOX SLAY THE DRAGON"

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
----------
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:48 am

Postby Steve Spurrier III » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:27 pm

ANT7088 wrote:Now let put your response for you......

Steve Spurrier III wrote:

The Yankees "choked"....(daaaaaaaa) and you said the Yankees suck........(daaaaa)......I never thought I would hear a Yankee fan say his team actually sucked (daaaaaa)....... The Yankees "choked" (daaaaaaa)


With a name like SSIII, I can see why you're 1 dimensional & can't hold an adult conversation!


Are you kidding me? I NEVER said that, and you know it. I don't know if you think that's funny or what, but making up a quote for someone is completley out of line.

That's straight bush league. If you have anything else to say to me, bring it to Smack.
I'm bored, I'm broke, and I'm back.

~~~~
User avatar
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Yonkers, N.Y.

Postby ANT7088 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:45 pm

Steve Spurrier III wrote:
ANT7088 wrote:Now let put your response for you......

Steve Spurrier III wrote:

The Yankees "choked"....(daaaaaaaa) and you said the Yankees suck........(daaaaa)......I never thought I would hear a Yankee fan say his team actually sucked (daaaaaa)....... The Yankees "choked" (daaaaaaa)


With a name like SSIII, I can see why you're 1 dimensional & can't hold an adult conversation!


Are you kidding me? I NEVER said that, and you know it. I don't know if you think that's funny or what, but making up a quote for someone is completley out of line.

That's straight bush league. If you have anything else to say to me, bring it to Smack.


Relax, it was a joke, that's why I said "let me put the response for you". We can argue & disagree, we're still both Skins fan & it's all for fun!
AnTsSkInZ

----------
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:48 am

Postby Steve Spurrier III » Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:38 pm

ANT7088 wrote:Relax, it was a joke, that's why I said "let me put the response for you". We can argue & disagree, we're still both Skins fan & it's all for fun!


Sorry, didn't get that...
I'm bored, I'm broke, and I'm back.

put AM in the HOF
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: NEPA

Postby tcwest10 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:13 am

Ruth is stirring in his grave. Red Sox 11- Cards 9.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

~~~~
User avatar
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Yonkers, N.Y.

Postby ANT7088 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:51 am

Steve Spurrier III wrote:
ANT7088 wrote:Relax, it was a joke, that's why I said "let me put the response for you". We can argue & disagree, we're still both Skins fan & it's all for fun!


Sorry, didn't get that...


Figures!
AnTsSkInZ

----------
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:48 am

Postby Steve Spurrier III » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:31 am

I don't know what you want. At least I was man enough to admit when I was wrong.

If you're still bitter about the "choke" thing, put a poll with this question:

"Is it fair to say the Yankees "choked" against the Red Sox?"

Let's see what the people think.

Regardless, I have moved on. I love you Mark Bellhorn!
I'm bored, I'm broke, and I'm back.

Site Admin
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:25 pm

Postby admin » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:34 am

... temper, temper kids.

Let's keep this civil or move it to the appropriate forum please.

~~~~
User avatar
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Yonkers, N.Y.

Postby ANT7088 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:33 am

Steve Spurrier III wrote:I don't know what you want. At least I was man enough to admit when I was wrong.

If you're still bitter about the "choke" thing, put a poll with this question:

"Is it fair to say the Yankees "choked" against the Red Sox?"

Let's see what the people think.

Regardless, I have moved on. I love you Mark Bellhorn!


Your opinion means nothing, that's the only thing you can say, you can make a poll if YOU want, I already know the truth! Every year that the Yankees beat the Sox (just since 96), do you consider those "chokes"??????? I don't! We out-played, out-pitched, out-hit & maybe got a little lucky too. This year the Sox got us, I admitted that already! I wouldn't make the excuse that the Red Sox "choked" all those years, they didn't "choke" they got beat!

When you make your poll, make the 2nd question "or did they get beat by a better team"????

Have fun, I won't respond to your pointless "choke" posts, anymore, in fact, I won't even open this thread anymore! What you have to say next will be more crap.

You can keep telling me the Yanks "choked" if you want, thats just translates to, "The Red Sox didn't win because they are better, they won becauses the Yankees "choked". Now don't try to convert that & say "Ant said the Yankees suck" like you did last time! I'm just breaking down what you're saying!
AnTsSkInZ

----------
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:48 am

Postby Steve Spurrier III » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:56 am

ANT7088 wrote:I won't even open this thread anymore!


Made you look!
I'm bored, I'm broke, and I'm back.

----------
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:48 am

Postby Steve Spurrier III » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:00 pm

ANT7088 wrote:Now don't try to convert that & say "Ant said the Yankees suck" like you did last time!


And for the second time, I didn't say that, Redskins Rule did. Maybe my opinion is "crap" and you do "know the truth", but please don't attribute things to me I didn't say...
I'm bored, I'm broke, and I'm back.

put AM in the HOF
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: NEPA

Postby tcwest10 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:14 pm

Boy, what a head-job you guys are doing on poor Ant. Don't you have any compassion for a die-hard fan whose team just lost ?
Ooooh. Deja Vu. You'd think we as 'skins fans would know better.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

||||
Posts: 1788
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:17 am
Location: Burke, VA

Postby Redskins Rule » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:08 pm

Hey Ant!!

You seem angry!!! As a fellow Redskin fan I must tell you that you should relax some. You need some sex!!! I'll pay for it! :lol:
Redskins Rule!!!

DUMP SI!!!

put AM in the HOF
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: NEPA

Postby tcwest10 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:37 pm

Okay, that's compassion.
It's also kinda weird. Maybe, if you're good looking, Ant won't charge you. :)
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

Skins History Buff
Posts: 4934
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Postby welch » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:45 pm

Drew Henson did it. If Henson had just been at 3rd base, the Yankees would have won.

Of course, the Yankees had no pitchers other than Mussina and Rivera -- one starter and one reliever won't carry you far.

- Ted Lilly for Jeff Weaver

- Top AAA prospect (Clausen?) for Aaron Boone

- Clemens

- Pettite

Yes, the Red Sox had much better pitching. No fluke, no Yankee-choke...just good pitching by Boston and poor pitching by the Yankees.

Return to The Lounge