Bursting With Pride

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pursuer of Justice

Bursting With Pride

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:49 pm

Okay folks, I've been a contributing member of "THEHOGS.NET" for several months now.

I just want to give my My 2 cents and say how proud I am to be affiliated with such a great site.

This has got to be one of the best (if not, THEE best) fan-based site around.

I am also truly impressed with the types of fans we have posting on these message boards, both Skins fans and non-Skins fans.

It is clear that all views are welcome and healthy debate encouraged.

I just want to say that I am extremely proud to be a small cog in THEHOGS.NET machine and I look forward to doing a lot more work for the site in the future.....during the GIBBS era - Part II.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:56 pm

Your going to make me cry again. wait. I'm feeling verklempft. talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic. Joe Gibbs return is the second coming or the rennaisance of the new millenia.

(my weak attempt at a mike myers skit from SNL)

I really do love you guys though (amazing how one event can make a fan base nationwide punch drunk)
it is what it is

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:56 pm

I'll second that VH, I found this site out of anger after the 2nd boyz game and it's just what the Dr. ordered. I was in a couple of others, and the post just weren't the same, you guys know your $h!t around here,Thanks to all. I really look forward to meeting you all in Ashburn or Carlise or where ever we go...I vote for DSU or UD :lol:
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:07 am

LOL DE - if we meet though, we'll have to declare a Champ truce ::grin::
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football