2nd Half

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pursuer of Justice

2nd Half

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:54 am

How many times did the Redskins lose games this year in the 4th quarter?

Too many!!

There is one thing I've always loved about Gibbs...and I'm sure most of you still remember this.

This is one of the best coaches for making half-time adjustments in a game that I have ever seen.

Got the Redskins beat in the 1st half? Good for you!

Don't expect it in ths 2nd half, because the Redskins are gonna come out with a new game plan "a la Gibbs" and stomp you!

I'm still giddy.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:24 am

I think that was perhaps the single biggest sideline coaching trait that Joe had... half time adjustments.

A lot of that comes from a good all round coaching staff -- which he's quickly assembling.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:31 am

I have envy for a fly on the wall that heard any of those halftime "talks." Probably even gave the fly goosebumps. :D

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:15 pm

That's all I was thinking about yesterday. While everyone was talking W's and L's. All I could do was smile and think finally we are going to be competetive for 4 quarters...do that and the W's will come!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football