JOEY T WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS OPINION

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

JOEY T WOULD LIKE YOU GUYS OPINION

Postby gambit187 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:14 pm

I was having a debate with a coworker of mines(A skins fan), when i mentioned to him that Joey T would make a pretty good GM.

I feel that he, since he has been outta football, has become very knowledge about the management issues and todays players.

I was just wondering what u hardcore football guys thought, and try not to let you love for the skins sway your comments, cause the skins fan next to me sure didnt.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:17 pm

I think that he has a tremendous amount of football knowledge, but I would question his ability as a man who could cope with difficult people. He had a major ego problem, and if you listen to the ESPN games he and one of the other announcers always tweak at each other when Joe runs over what the other guy is saying.

I don't know that he would be the negotiator that we would need - sometimes they have to be a diplomat, and I don't thing Joey T has it in him.
Last edited by skinsfaninroanoke on Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rich in Roanoke

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:20 pm

yea, that would kinda be like miami going after marino as their gm. QB's are egomaniacs, probably not good PR guys.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

COZ

Postby COZ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:42 pm

Great QB but a lousy GM in my opinion. We already have a GM coming in 5 years - JOE GIBBS! Let him take us to the promise land and then pass the reigns to Williams so Joe can move into Redskins Managment.

Isn't just saying Joe cool?

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football