GO GREEN BAY!!!!

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Pursuer of Justice

GO GREEN BAY!!!!

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:22 pm

One down, one to go!!

I am sooooooooo glad those Cowboys took a nose-dive in the 1st round of the playoffs. I knew they weren't a playoff calibre team and now they showed the world what they were NOT made of.

Now......

If the Packers can go into Philly and hand the Eagles their collective a$$es at the Link, I would be one happy camper.

Please join me in rooting for Brett Fav-rah & Co. in their efforts to shutting down the Eagles and their classless fans!!!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:10 am

Amen brother.

I'm not too confident in it happening, but I'm sure hoping for it.

Go Brett Farvrere!

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:34 am

To have to committ and stick with the run...Green can have a big day if they committ. If not I think they'll have a long day.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:45 am

Go Pack!! and Brett Favrrera
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:00 pm

To have to committ and stick with the run...Green can have a big day if they committ. If not I think they'll have a long day.
philly is terrible against the run. but, they still find away to win usually. hopefully brett works some magic along with ahman green.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:18 pm

Green was an animal this year... 1800+ ground yards.

Phenomenal.

Go Pack.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:09 pm

I look at this game and say man Green Bay has one of the best o-lines in the game. One of the best backs in Green, the WR have really stepped up lately and gotten physical going after the ball. The D is doing a decent job. Then you look at Philly who can be run on, no WR's and argruably their best player outside of McNabb is out... So one would think this is Green Bay game...yet somehow I still see Philly getting it done??
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:36 pm

One bit of good news....Brian Westbrook won't be playing for the Birds again this year becuase of an injury.

This kid produced a lot of the Eagles' offense and without him, they're sunk.

Go PACK!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:44 am

It'll be tough without Westbrook that's for sure... he's a huge reason for the Iggles success this year.

DEHog... I share your sentiment somewhat. I think it comes from the fact that this team really doesn't stack up to many teams talent wise... but man they're a good TEAM... and they just keep getting it done.

And after your stout predictions last weekend, I ain't gonna argue with ya... I'm just gonna lay a little cash out on your picks :rock:

But I'll be routing for me to lose my money and cheering Go Pack!

----

Postby HitDoctor » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:22 pm

I'll be at the Eagles/Pack game this weekend. I will be silently rooting for GB (showing respect for my mother who is an eagle fan). Go Pack Go!
it is what it is

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:42 pm

I hate Philly fans, generally speaking. Was that your mom who started that fight two years ago that ended in pepper spray getting on the field? :lol:

I hope Favre and Eddie Munster (Ahman Green) take it to the Eagles. Do you know the story behind Ahman Green's widow's peak?
Gibbs is God

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:48 pm

Do tell please....

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:07 pm

My source is a friend who follows football very closely, so I trust him most of the time, but I wouldn't go around betting money on this.

Apparently, Ahman Green has had an obsession with Batman since his childhood, a la Shaq and Superman. So he cuts his hair to that little point to represent the part of Batman's mask that covers Bruce Wayne's nose.

Sounds way silly, and I haven't been able to verify it through any other sources yet, but I think it warrrants his nickname: "Eddie Munster".
:D
Gibbs is God

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:13 pm

i remember a pregame segment back during the season on AG. he is batman CRAZY.... he's even got a mustang gt, with all of the stock lettering taken off, and batman symbols put back in their place.... was actually pretty sweet. so i wouldn't doubt the widows peak idea.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:22 pm

Sounds like AG has gone over the deep end. well, to each his own. At least he's not obsessed with little boys like certain trans-racial pop stars.
Gibbs is God

Return to Around the League