Nauscious in Philly.

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
----

Nauscious in Philly.

Postby HitDoctor » Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:16 pm

The yokels up here are stoked about their Monday night performance. All day long on the radio, superbowl this and that. I'm freaking scared!!! This could be an ugly year if they don't TACKLE anyone. I'm going to the opener. I usually drive back to Jersey after games, but for this one I'll sleep over as to not risk driving off one of the bridges if the skins get trounced. I hate philly more than Dallass!!!! Their fans are Satanic morons!!
it is what it is

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:32 pm

nah, i'm a satanic moron :twisted: eagle fans are just dumb :up:

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:51 pm

Philly looked better than I hoped. Too early to tell for anyone at this point. They will be good and a strong contender but I'm so sick of them winning the division I'm about to :evil: :twisted:

We need to punch them in the mouth this year.

Postby SkinLover » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:55 pm

Hey Hit Dr,
I totally know where you are coming from. After games like the Monday night game I dread going into work the next day. I take a lot of crap from Beagle fans up here too...( I am north of Philly) Donovan throws one pass and around here they are going all the way...it has always been this way. Now since they reached the NFC Championship game twice in a row it is WORSE THAN EVER!!!! Being the female that I am... I usually try not to rub things in anyone's face when it comes to football. But once, was a long time ago... We were coming upon a weekend of Eagles-Redskins football. This one guy I worked with was making me nutzed about the game that weekend and how badly we were going to get creamed. Well, needless to say, WE creamed THEM. I was such a happy camper, that I made chocolate chip cookies for that jerk at work... I shaped the cookies into the score of the game and just set them on a tray at his desk!!! It was the greatest revenge without dropping to his level. :up:
Philly Hater, Dallas Berater...but I love my 'Skins!!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:28 am

... you sent him cookies?

Man that's the nicest spiteful gesture I have ever heard of. :-)

I probably wouldn't even have noticed that they were shaped like the score... I would have just started going Cookie Monster on them.

In fact... no way I'd touch a batch of cookies from an Eagles fan, because you NEVER know what's in them.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Postby Kilmer » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:27 pm

Its preseason.

On a side note, I just whipped a guy using Philly in Madden Online. The Skins have some nice weapons on offense. Speed kills :twisted:

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:38 pm

Hey hitdoctor, are you tailgating the game, if so let me know, I have a green parking pass and would like to hook up with other skins fans, plus one thing to remember is that it was preseason, and the eagles will never go to the superbowl

----

Postby HitDoctor » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:06 am

doeslammer,

I'll be coming in from the philly area by train for the opener. My Father and I stick with the tradition of grabbing a buffet meal (on the company) befor the game. I won't be getting to union station until 5:30pm. Last year we had a red parking pass. Don't know what we have this year. Maybe BossHog can set up an area where we could all meet each other prior to the game or at the half!!!! would be cool to put some faces to the names!
it is what it is

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:13 am

Maybe BossHog can set up an area where we could all meet each other prior to the game or at the half!!!! would be cool to put some faces to the names!

You guys can use the forum to setup whatever you like for a meeting place... that's what the board is for.

As for me... I live way up in Canada and the only Redskin game that I'll see this year will be the Bills/Redskins game in Buffalo. So I am probably the last guy that you want organizing that.

I would just start a 'who's going to Philly?' thread and then make arrangements from there.

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football