robiskie as cleveland OC

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
aka Evil Hog

robiskie as cleveland OC

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:17 pm

Browns hire Robiskie to fix the offense
Berea, OH (Sports Network) - The Cleveland Browns hired Terry Robiskie as offensive coordinator on Friday.

"I appreciate the faith shown in me by Coach (Butch) Davis, Randy Lerner and Carmen Policy," Robiskie said. "We have some exciting offensive players, and I look forward to continuing to work with them. Today’s landscape in the NFL provides unique opportunities and challenges, and we all need to commit ourselves on doing whatever it takes to improve on last season."

Robiskie is in his fourth season with the team after serving three seasons as wide receivers coach for the Browns. The 2004 season will be his 23rd in the NFL.

"His 22 years of NFL experience includes roles as a position coach, offensive coordinator and head coach," said Davis. "He and I have a lot in common in both our philosophies and belief systems, and he brings elements that will enhance our offense."

Prior to joining Cleveland, Robiskie had spent the previous seven years with the Washington Redskins. He concluded the 2000 season as Washington's head coach for the final three games of the year after the departure of Norv Turner.

Earlier in the offseason, Bruce Arians, who was a major supporter of quarterback Kelly Holcomb, was fired to open up the vacancy.

butch davis is another college coach that has his hands full in the nfl. but he's done way better than spurrier.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:29 pm

the "underwear stains" have got some serious problems and this won't help :)
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:20 pm

Texas Hog wrote:the "underwear stains" have got some serious problems and this won't help :)

lol :lol:

Good for Robiskie though. :)
Robert :D

Return to Around the League