Eagles vs. Panthers

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Diesel

Eagles vs. Panthers

Postby DEHog » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:13 pm

Fox won't go away from the run like Sherman will be a great game
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:15 pm

hope SD returns from injury........ only fitting his playoffs go through dallass and philthidelphia.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:33 pm

Justice, another week of beagles all over the tv up here :explode: ](*,)
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:38 pm

Justice, another week of beagles all over the tv up here
fav....re shows why critics are talkin retirerment. 2 consecutive years in the playoffs with BIG chokes..... do us all a favor and give it up.(or do us a favor and stay, with your weak @$$ game)
THN's resident jerk.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:42 pm

Justice, another week of beagles all over the tv up here

;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode: ;furious; ](*,) :explode:

'Nuff said.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:12 pm

Yes all the hype, but when SD comes to town and runs all over them and they don't know what the He!! hit them, will be my happy days again, Favre made a big mistake but so did Sherman, why not give it to Green, and get the first down, Game over, I do like that the Eagles won in a way, let me explain, all the eaglets fans are talking superbowl, just to get beat by the panthers, they will over look the panthers just like the crackwagon did and st.louis did, nobody gives them any credit. Defense and special teams wins championships just like are Savor Saint Joe said, Carolina has both. KC has special teams,and Peyton eat the defense up.
Carolina 26
Phith 10

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:17 pm

sherman called as dumb of a play as martz did. both coaches cost their teams an advancement to the conference chapmionship games by way of bone-head plays in the last seconds of the 4th quarter.....
THN's resident jerk.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:00 am

Great stat...no team in the history of the league has lost two straight home Championship game...pressures on beagles

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:39 am

hey what's with the Favre slamming? He may have tossed up a brick last night but they wouldn't even have been in the position for it to be an important brick without Brett.

If he does retire, it will mean the end of a great, great QBs career... a QB who ALWAYS loved his team, and maybe even loved the game a little more.

Maybe he'd like to learn how to coach QBs under Mr. Gibbs?

What? It could happen. Everything else has.

:rock:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:00 am

Favre is one of the greatest players of all time in my book. His desire to compete, and win, made him one of the most durable players, not just QB, of all time. His cannon for an arm and knowledge of defensive schemes didn't hurt him either. He was great at making his reads, possibly in part because of the cheat-sheet on his arm. It's too bad he threw up that wounded duck. I guess he was hoping Driver would leap to catch that one like the previous one he threw.
Gibbs is God

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:46 pm

wasn't he playing with a thumb that was broken in three places and not yet healed?
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Around the League