Champ is killng us!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~

Champ is killng us!

Postby ANT7088 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:01 pm

I dont want Champ on the team next year. He blew the game for us! Use him like a piece of meat so we get better draft picks. They have to put the "Francise Tag" on him (somebody will grab him). Go for Bobby Taylor, he's a shut-down corner, not Baily.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:06 pm

Chris McAllister has been playing real well for the Ravens too. i like him as a possible replacement.

As I said in another thread... only problem with the franchise tag is that if nobody else takes the bait... the Skins are just left with an unhappy Champ Bailey that is making top 5 CB money.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:16 pm

I don't like McCallister, either. He has a pretty bad attitude, too. He's been in trouble with the law several times and is really cocky. I would know, I have to watch him every day on Comcast Sports Net. I think antoine Winfield is a beast. If we lose Champ and get another first rounder, (if the pick is from a terrible team) we should draft Chris Gamble. We'll just have to wait and see. I have been on Champ most of the year and tonight was the clincher. We don't need him. Sometimes I think he does stupid crap like tonight on purpose. Peace out Champ, hope you enjoyed your brief stay with us.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football