World junior Championships

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Site Admin

World junior Championships

Postby BossHog » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:13 am

Canada 7, Czech republic 1

Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Canada will now face the U.S in the WJC on Monday.

I dont know if any of you caught the last Canada game but man.... it was a hitting clinic.

The American junior team play a much more 'european' type of game and use the whole ice surface. Canada has the 'biggest' team it's probably ever had, with tons of physicality.

It should be a great game.... that we Canadians will WIN!

Incidentally, I do believe that if Canada wins... it will be the first time ever that one country has laid claim to being the defending men's olympic champions, the defending women's olympic champions, the defending men's world champions, the defending women's world champions, the spengler cup champions and the world junior champions.

And they say that skill level in Canadian hockey is dwindling... hah... compared to what ?!?

Sorry... football season is over and it is a natural Canadian instinct to pour yourself back into the hockey season :-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:26 pm

Wow... what a great game.

Canada didn't put the Americans away when they had a chance in the second period. The mojo continues for the Canadian JRs.

Great effort from the American lads though and it was a hugely entertaining game.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

piggie

Postby psummersjr » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:08 pm

Go USA!!

Boston College Eagles hockey fan here... exciting to see the Red-White-Blue get one...
I saw Art Monk in the Safeway parking lot in Great Falls, VA on 3/26/2005. It was AWESOME!

Return to The Lounge