When/where are NFL fines announced?

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.
Hog

When/where are NFL fines announced?

Postby cvillehog » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:54 pm

[If this is the wrong forum, I'm sorry. It seemed like an appropriate "give me knowledge" type question.]

When and where are NFL fines announced, if they are announced at all?

I know we all read about them from time to time as blurbs in various news pieces, but I would really like to follow up on whether a fine is assessed for the hit on Ramsey, and a few other things.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:17 pm

Don't fret, we'll be covering it, and if one is not enforced, a letter to the commissioner will be in the content mix this week. ;-)

as for the specifics, let me check it out and I'll post it when I find it if no one beats me to it. Seems to me though, that it tends to come on Wednesday's.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby cvillehog » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:30 pm

JansenFan wrote:Don't fret, we'll be covering it, and if one is not enforced, a letter to the commissioner will be in the content mix this week. ;-)

as for the specifics, let me check it out and I'll post it when I find it if no one beats me to it. Seems to me though, that it tends to come on Wednesday's.

Thanks!

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:42 pm

Something intelligent!
RIP Sean Taylor

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:29 pm

After last night the Diggs fine just got buried
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:54 am

We should know today...

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15198

Usually it won't take so long, but usually there isn't 10 players fined for an altercation on national TV before the game even starts. :lol:
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Football 101