Welcome to Football 101

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.
Site Admin

Welcome to Football 101

Postby BossHog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:45 am

Welcome to Football 101... this forum has been created for people that might not know as much about football as some of the 'experts' here, and just want to learn or have a place to talk about their Redskins too.

There is one extra rule to this forum... and it as follows... if we ever catch anyone belittling, or making fun of something someone has posted in here, you will be suspended from the board. This is the newbies' home... nobody else's.

I am going to post two sticky's at the top of the board too... the first one will be a sticky where I start putting football resources... rules, terms, links, how to sing the fight song....

... the second sticky will be an 'Ask the Expert' thread. We may not have a Joe Gibbs on staff, but I guarantee that this frothing mad bunch can answer any question that anyone has, and hopefully quickly and effectively. This thread will be a place for any 'newbie' to post a question that he/she doesn't understand and wants to know.

We hope that you enjoy the new forum, and we hope that you will be able to learn some football too. If not, it'll always be your place to hide from the 'know-it-alls'.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:16 pm

This is awesome! Thank you BossHog! :celebrate:

taz 8)
redskinsmiley HTTR

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:49 pm

Yes, this is nice. It'll be fun helping other people learn to appreciate football :D
Robert :D

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:00 pm

any newbies feel free to send me a private message on any topic, or post it in this forum, and i'll answer with the best of my knowledge.(which isn't much, maybe i'll learn something here too :lol: )
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:46 am

Myself as well - I ain't an expert yet - but I wanna be. Any questions I can't answer I want to learn to so I'll be more than happy to help :)
Rich in Roanoke

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:22 pm

Fine idea, and fine principle.

In fact, better than fine. If we don't ask questions, then how do we ever learn?

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:59 pm

Do I like pizza?
RIP Sean Taylor

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:29 pm

Fios wrote:Do I like pizza?

??
:lol: :-k
you and your random comments and old post replies

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:46 pm

Fios wrote:Do I like pizza?

No, at least not with sausage. They clog your straw.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Football 101