flag against head coaches ???

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.

flag against head coaches ???

Postby redskinz4ever » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:47 pm

ok you see coaches get tech's in basketball, you see coaches thrown out of baseball games ..... now here is my question
is there a rule for a coach going over board yelling,touching,cursing anything of that nature where the coach can get an unsportsman like or thrown out of a game ??
have you ever seen anything of that sort ??? any thoughts or :idea:
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 pm

my coach (im still in HS) sometimes gets told to step back from the field by the refs cuz hes like 20 feet from the sidelines, and i think they warned him about penalties
XVII XXII XXVI

Postby redskinz4ever » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:27 am

any details like are 15 yards,10 yards can the ref throw a coach out of a game ???
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:45 pm

I imagine that if a coach took a swing at a ref or an opposing player (or coach!), then they wouldn't be in the game for very much longer.
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:48 pm

A caoch can always be ejected, but coaches and refs usually have a pretty good rapport.

Of course, if a coach gets mad, he more often than not takes it out on his players... so you don't see a whole lot of pentalties, lol.
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Return to Football 101