Favorite Football Commercial

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Pursuer of Justice

Favorite Football Commercial

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:56 pm

What is your favorite football commercial? I like the HOGETTES commercial (where he is shopping for a dress) but I gotta tell ya, I absolutely love that Michael Strahan/Cowboys fan commercial!

Those advertisors screwed that up, though, because the Giants-Cowboys rivalry is NO WHERE NEAR the Redskins-Cowboys rivalry!!

That commercial would have been so much sweeter if Lavar was the one who pummeled the Cowboys fan!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby Kentucky Fried Hog » Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:31 pm

I don't know if this counts as a 'football' commerical but I love those Reebok commercials with 'Terrible' Terry Tate tackling the office workers. "Whooooo, you kill the joe, you make some mo' You know this baby."

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:30 am

i like the southwest airline commercial, where the guy in the grocery store says "i'm open", then gets tagged with a pinapple. :lol:
i used to like the espn one where tuna is in the airport, and a guy comes up to him and says,"wow, you leave new england and they manage to win a SB." parcells responds by snatchin dudes luggage out of his hands, opens the suitcases, dumps his clothes on the floor, then flings dude's bags across the airport floor, and begins to walk off. booma and tom jackson are in the background laughing and the words, "a little football amongst friends" flashs across the screen.......CLASSIC, but then tuna turned puke, so i can't say it's my fav anymore.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:19 pm

daskins wrote:I don't know if this counts as a 'football' commerical but I love those Reebok commercials with 'Terrible' Terry Tate tackling the office workers. "Whooooo, you kill the joe, you make some mo' You know this baby."

that one was great !nonfootball commercial that i love it ,s a hockey commercial onfox sports net where the guy was ironing his clothes and his arm backed into the iron and the other one was when the guy went to the rear of his car.went to put stuff in his trunk and closed the door while the other car backed into him while he was shutting the truck and all he did was wipe off his pants and went on about his buisness.(it was the carolina hurricanes commerial.
those commercials got me ! :D
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby Robert K. » Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:27 pm

hailskins666 wrote:i like the southwest airline commercial, where the guy in the grocery store says "i'm open", then gets tagged with a pinapple. :lol:
i used to like the espn one where tuna is in the airport, and a guy comes up to him and says,"wow, you leave new england and they manage to win a SB." parcells responds by snatchin dudes luggage out of his hands, opens the suitcases, dumps his clothes on the floor, then flings dude's bags across the airport floor, and begins to walk off. booma and tom jackson are in the background laughing and the words, "a little football amongst friends" flashs across the screen.......CLASSIC, but then tuna turned puke, so i can't say it's my fav anymore.

Those are both classics. :D

The Terry Tate ones are the best though (not necessarily what they show on TV, but the longer segments on the website) :D
Robert :D

Hog

Postby redskincity » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:17 pm

Yes.... Office linebacker :!:
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27