LAST SEASON'S MEMORIES

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
JERSEYSKINSFAN

LAST SEASON'S MEMORIES

Postby JERSEYSKINSFAN » Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:11 pm

Anyone have any fond memories of last season ???????????
I got sunburn during the New England game (which we won)
and frostbite at the Meadowlands .... I think there were as many of us skins fans there as Giants fans ... and the Giant fans were making snowmen in the upper deck. I didn't need ice for my beer that game.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:43 pm

jerseyskin,
i moved this to "around the league". it fits better than the "2004 draft forum".
my most fond memory of this past season, well i have two. the first is ramsey living up to the hype. i'm glad to have a young qb that we all trust. the second, and probably, the most fond of actual season play, was, beating the jets by a field goal in the opener, after the jet fans invaded the hogs message board and talked complete TRASH about every jet player we aquired, especially john hall. it was one of the best "highs" of the season, with every jetskin giving thier all, and then to have hall to win it after all the BS negative comments. that was the "high" for me.....
non-skins memories, peyton won a playoff game, and the fact "me"shawn got the boot :lol:
Last edited by hailskins666 on Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:24 am

Nov 9th vs. the Seahawks it was my son 10th Birthday and we went to the game early, took him to get autographs and he got just about everyone, got wished happy birthday by Lavar, Champ, Coles, Smoot and lots more. Also the Bucs games, the wheather was sunny and in the 80's. I took my brother, he has bad eyesight, so he's looking throught binoculars and of course he start checking out the women...he was checking out one and because he so blind he didn't realize how close she was until she said "enjoying the view" Too funny!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Return to Around the League