Hognostications NFL Week 5

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:06 pm

JPM36 wrote:I thought the Giants were gonna win so I picked the Giants. They DESPERATELY needed that game and were off a bye and the Skins were coming off an emotional win the previous week. It's basic stuff.

And THAT is why you've got 54 wins, and most of us (:oops:), trail you.

The following words of wisdom seem appropriate for this situation:

Don't hateth the player, hateth the game!!!

HTTR

Now, I won't be going into no foxhole with you or anything (after all, you CANNOT be trusted :lol:), but I'll still give you props for doing a great job with picking the winners.

My 2 cents
Back and better than ever!

####

Postby JPM36 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:07 pm

Take a look at this thread I made in July:

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic. ... +gold+2006

I have us going 12-4.

12-4!!

I am hardly one of those pessimistic Redskins fans who feel like the sky is falling after every loss. I think 12-4 is a pretty optimistic approach.

And my Hognostications have been true to my preseason thread each week. I predicted in July that we would lose in the Meadowlands. Why? because we ALWAYS LOSE IN THE FREAKIN MEADOWLANDS!!!!

Get ready to make more crappy comments in 2 weeks RIC because I'm gonna be picking us to lose in Indianapolis, (who by the way are also off coming off a bye week, how much B.S. is that?) and I think I picked us to lose at home to Carolina but I may go back on that because I don't think they are as good as I thought they would be.

Whatever I'll stick in the contest. No controversy this week as obviously we are going to steamroll the Titans. RIC is it okay with you if I pick the Cowboys to win at home vs. Houston?

And would you even be looking at my picks and talking about them if I was trailing you by 6 games......don't think so... I'm done with this convo...I need to look at Week 6, some close games out there this week. Gonna be tough.
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997)

R.I.P. Sean Taylor (April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007)

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:47 pm

JPM36 wrote:Do you want me to just leave the contest?

Frankly? :hmm:

I am having quite A LOT of fun. ROTFALMAO

Q. Are you free to pick -any- team in the Hognostications?
A. Absolutely.

Q. Do the Redskins fans who support OUR team deserve quite A LOT of respect from me for sticking with OUR team rain or shine as Washington Redskins fans?
A. Absolutely.

Q. Do I think that you are a TRAITOR ? :hmm: Let me think for a second ... :hmm:
A. Absolutely.

Q. Do I care a little tiny bit whether you pick your marbles and decide to go home to cry or decide to stay?
A. Not for a second. :idea:

As I understand it, this is a Washington Redskins Board for Washington Redskins Fans, the good ones, the real ones, the loyal ones.

Clear now? No? NOT FOR A SECOND.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:09 pm

JPM36 wrote:Whatever I'll stick in the contest.
What a relief! I was having nightmares and losing sleep over the outcome of this key and crucial decision. The future of the Washington Redskins and their fans was at stake. :-({|=

Do not try to sell yourself as a model fan in a Redskins board if you are not willing to stand with your team and its loyal fans win or lose -every- week. I am getting only started with you. You have been warned, TRAITOR.

And I am dead serious, by the way. :twisted:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:15 pm

JPM36 wrote:Get ready to make more crappy comments in 2 weeks RIC because I'm gonna be picking us to lose in Indianapolis, (who by the way are also off coming off a bye week, how much B.S. is that?)
Quite a bit, I think.

I suspected that some girls and obviously many advertisers thought Peyton was attractive. But I never thought that the WHOLE team looked attractive to you. Oh well, live long enough to see it all. :puke:

Ah! And if you really want to remove the Hognostications part of this message and move on to the Smack forum, I will be glad to oblige. Shall we? :twisted:

I am waiting for you there.
Last edited by Redskin in Canada on Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:32 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
JPM36 wrote:Get ready to make more crappy comments in 2 weeks RIC because I'm gonna be picking us to lose in Indianapolis, (who by the way are also off coming off a bye week, how much B.S. is that?)
Quite a bit, I think.

I suspected that some girls and obviously many advertisers thought Peyton was attractive. But I never thought that the WHOLE team looked attractive to you. Oh well, live long enough to see it all. :puke:

Ah! And if you really want to remove the Hognostications part of this message and move to the Smack forum, I will be glad to oblige. Shall we? :twisted:

I am waiting for you there.

Make sure you stop by here, as well, RiC.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:52 pm

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:Make sure you stop by here, as well, RiC.
I have been told by other posters that it is not a good idea to link from this PG part to a thread in another part. But that's just me. Maybe I am wrong. :wink:

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:00 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:Maybe I am wrong. :wink:

Funny, that's the subject of the thread I linked.

If only you had realized that in THIS thread. :lol:

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 pm

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:If only you had realized that in THIS thread. :lol:
Only problem is I am not wrong. You are linking a thread from this Forum into the SMACK forum. Wrong twice Redeemed, actually how many times this week? I ran out of fingers.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:32 pm

Final score for Peter "the Sleazy" Queen 8 - 6. :lol:

But look at what Golic got:

Theismann 10-3
Salisbury 13-1
Hoge 12-2
Jaworski 13-1
Schlereth 13-1
Allen 13-1
Mortensen 10-4
Golic 14-0 :shock:

We have some tough competition from these guys.

Return to Around the League