Tampa Bay Injury report

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Tampa Bay Injury report

Postby 1niksder » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:37 pm

-- TAMPA BAY INJURY REPORT
Defensive end Simeon Rice sat out practice this week for Tampa Bay and his status for Sunday's Redskins-Bucs game remains questionable. Rice has been slowed by shoulder problems.

The 11-year veteran, who has 14 career sacks against Washington, did not play in the Bucs' 24-10 loss to Carolina last Monday night.

If Rice cannot play, the Bucs would likely start fourth-year lineman Dewayne White against Redskins left tackle Chris Samuels. White has three sacks this season.

Starting defensive tackle Ellis Wyms also missed practice for the Bucs this week and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game.

Linebacker Shelton Quarles and left tackle Anthony Davis returned to practice on Friday, increasing the likelihood they will play on Sunday. They remain listed as questionable, however.

link
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:38 pm

Samuels, Campbell and I are praying for a full and completely healthy recovery for S. Rice -next- week. :lol:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:17 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:Samuels, Campbell and I are praying for a full and completely healthy recovery for S. Rice -next- week. :lol:

Next year if he has the surgery soon would be the quickest time frame for hm to be close to 100%. I don't know what they are waiting on, it's the weekend he should have the surgery today :wink:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006