We want to do something good...

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:22 pm

They did post an announcement at the game that they are collecting toys for Toys for Tots at the game on 12/10. I will contribute to both THN's Teddies and Toys for Tots as I have always done this.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:02 am

I certainly hope that the victory today puts everybody in a better mood to donate to this worthy cause. :lol:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:49 pm

This is a great idea and a perfect time to remember how much we have as compared to some of those around us. Think about how much a childhood toy meant to you as compared to a few dollars nowadays.

Everyone, please consider contributing to this toy drive in one way or another, whether it's a Teddy Bear at the tailgate or by hitting that "Donate" button (even if it's the first time that you ever have).

My 2 cents
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:55 pm

Thanks for your donation Irn-Bru.

I've got a couple of things on the go that I'll update soon, but for now I'll just remind everyone to try and drop by the tailgate this week and bring a toy!

We want to put together a HUGE pile of toys. Help us out. :up:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006