What would make you happier?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

What would make you happier?

If the Cowgirls missed the playoffs by 1 game...again?
94%
Or the Cowgirls get to the Super Bowl and then get Humilliated really really badly?
6%

Total votes : 62
Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:36 am

TO and this are two different things.

You were also right about the Redskins winning the division and Dallas being a bottom feeder :roll:

Sig bet works for me, although the last time I offered one, no one wanted to take me up on it.
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

####

Postby JPM36 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:38 am

We can bet anything you want. Doesn't matter to me bc I know I'm going to win.

I don't remember saying I thought Dallas was going to be a bottom feeder but I am a hater so it's possible.
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997)

R.I.P. Sean Taylor (April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007)

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:33 pm

The first step to recovery is admission :lol:

I'll be nice. 1, 2 weeks, take your pick. I'm not choosy.
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:36 pm

Either one works for me, but for some reason, id like to see them go and get punished. Then everyone can see the women they really are :lol:

And because they didnt win the Superbowl, they're still losers like the rest of the NFL. Including us :(

####

Postby JPM36 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:18 pm

If you want to do the sig thing that's fine.

I get to pick your sig out at CowboysGuide until the start of next season. How's that sound?

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:36 am

I'll give you to the draft, because then it just gets tacky.

What about you? I don't want you to suffer for an entire offseason, I'm not that big of a jerk :)

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:56 am

Primetime42 wrote:I'll give you to the draft, because then it just gets tacky.

What about you? I don't want you to suffer for an entire offseason, I'm not that big of a jerk :)

Maybe you don't want to suffer for the entire offseason :wink:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

####

Postby JPM36 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Right now Dallas has the refs, the football gods, and every announcer in America in their corner.

How many breaks does on team get?

Kiwanuka picks the pass, and then fumbles it right back??? Then they call that absolutely bogus PI call on Pierce and give the Cowboys a free TD??? Unbelievable.

And then Wilson jumps that route for a game winning picksix and the ball immaculately slips thru his hands right into the waiting hands of Crayton to pick up the first down on 3rd down...... OMG......

Dallas is gonna win the Super Bowl. They are getting every single call and every single break.

I'm sticking by the wager bc I am a man of my word but this is ridiculous.

They are a team of destiny. They aren't even good but every team in the division has been ravaged by injuries and they are getting every break imaginable.

I'm not even going to watch the NFC Playoffs this year.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:17 pm

So what exactly are the terms of the wager? That if Dallas gets to the Superbowl, then PT wins? Or does Dallas have to win the Superbowl for JPM36 to lose?

(asking as a curious bystander, not as a mod, by the way)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby forskins » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:27 pm

JPM36 wrote:Dallas is gonna win the Super Bowl. They are getting every single call and every single break.

Its sweat retribution for the fluke of a loss against the skins.

JPM36 wrote:I'm not even going to watch the NFC Playoffs this year.

Why not, you'd be watching at home on the couch like everyone in the Redskins organization?

####

Postby JPM36 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:20 pm

Fairweather fans are one thing.

Fairweather fans that talk trash should be taken out back and shot.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:22 am

There is one small consolation possible for this season :( - we can end this season as "winners" over each of our divisional rivals in that we can win the last game we played against each of them.

Another minor worry is alieviated by what we saw yesterday - I cannot see the pukes getting very far against anybody after what we saw yesterday :wink: From what we saw almost happen to New England at home yesterday the Lions might beat them at home on that last game. How sweet would that be? I mean, the Patriots are a better team than the pukes and can you imagine how bad it would be if the Lions beat them in fat boy's final home game? :twisted:
Griffin can become a really good QB but it's going to take time

We are lucky to have Cousins - hopefully he can continue to play well

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Hog

Postby forskins » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:47 pm

SkinsJock wrote:There is one small consolation possible for this season :( - we can end this season as "winners" over each of our divisional rivals in that we can win the last game we played against each of them.

Another minor worry is alieviated by what we saw yesterday - I cannot see the pukes getting very far against anybody after what we saw yesterday :wink: From what we saw almost happen to New England at home yesterday the Lions might beat them at home on that last game. How sweet would that be? I mean, the Patriots are a better team than the pukes and can you imagine how bad it would be if the Lions beat them in fat boy's final home game? :twisted:

What did you see? I saw a team that overcame some adversity, held composure while the other fell apart, and won the game?

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:38 pm

The wager still stands as the NFC Championship game.

You want to go longer, that's fine by me, but I'll start with Draft Day.

We'll stomp a mudhole in the Lions regardless of what happens between now and then, btw.

####

Postby JPM36 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:28 am

Wager stands. I have no problem with it. Dallas has been touched by the hand of God this year.

What can I say? Enjoy it....enjoy it from New Jersey...

Return to Around the League