What would make you happier?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

What would make you happier?

If the Cowgirls missed the playoffs by 1 game...again?
94%
Or the Cowgirls get to the Super Bowl and then get Humilliated really really badly?
6%

Total votes : 62
Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:36 am

Oh, I'll enjoy it all the way down to Miami :lol:
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:15 am

Primetime42 wrote:Oh, I'll enjoy it all the way down to Miami :lol:

You're going even though TtiT will still be in Texas :shock:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

####

Postby JPM36 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:15 am

Haha.... enjoy Seattle... I hope the guy controlling the artificial noise at their stadium pumps it up all the way for Tony Romo...
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997)

R.I.P. Sean Taylor (April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007)

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:22 am

JPM36 wrote:

Haha.... enjoy Seattle... I hope the guy controlling the artificial noise at their stadium pumps it up all the way for Tony Romo...

22-19: How sweet it was, and how delightful it still is today. :up:
VIVA SEXY!!!

####

Postby JPM36 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:56 am

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:
JPM36 wrote:

22-19: How sweet it was, and how delightful it still is today. :up:

I couldnt agree more!

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:01 pm

Neither. I want the Redsins to beat the Giants .

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:35 pm

I could not care less - they are a nothing team and going nowhere. They will find a way to lose - this coach and that QB (even with TO) haven't got what it takes to win a game that matters at the end of the season - see ya!

When you get here you need a coach who knows how to control his team and how to get what he needs from the players - Parcells is over - he just keeps taking up too much space. Fat tub!
Hail to the Redskins

####

Postby JPM36 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Primetime42 wrote:
JPM36 wrote:
Fios wrote:OK, I really do not want to become known as a Cowboys defender but you can make the argument that they are not only the best NFC team, they are arguably the best team in the NFL right now. I don't see another team with the kind of balance Dallas has, save New England and I'm still not sold on their ability to win in the playoffs with that group of wideouts.
Dallas still commits too many penalties, something the Pats do not do though I think some of that is a function of a love affair with Brady and Bellicheck. And, again, history tells us that Romo will not continue to play at this level and will likely have a really bad game or two in the near future.
However, if I had to pick one team right now to call the best, I'd have to (regretably) say it is Dallas. :(

Colts, Chargers, Patriots, Ravens would all whup them in the Super Bowl. I'd take Denver, Kansas City or Cincy over them too.

They wouldn't have a prayer in Chicago in the playoffs either.

You've been listening to too much talk radio if you think Dallas is the best team in the NFL.
Rest assured that this thread will come back to haunt you in January.

They've turned it on at the right time and are as balanced as any team in the league. Maybe moreso than any other.

Penalties have been the only real killer so far and they've been greatly toned down in the last three games.

Why is everyone convinced Romo must have a bad game? Maybe he won't have a bad game, just some mediocre games where he does just enough to win.

Damn sure wasn't his fault they lost in Washington.

Dallas will not only make the playoffs, but they will travel far and are as good a bet as any to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

If you people can get away with declaring that about the Redskins last year, you know damn well that I'll harp on it.

Haha this thread really came back to haunt me...hahahahhaha.

You always act like I am talking nonsense but it seems like whenever we have our little rifts (T.O. going to the Cowboys last year, Dallas's playoff performance this year) I am proven RIGHT and you look like the idiot.

Welcome to the offseason.

####

Postby JPM36 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:55 pm

JPM36 wrote: Dallas isn't going to go any further than the Redskins did last year. That's the bottom line.

Wow. I was wrong.

Dallas didn't even make it as far as we did last year.

\:D/

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:25 am

Primetime42 wrote:
JPM36 wrote:
Fios wrote:OK, I really do not want to become known as a Cowboys defender but you can make the argument that they are not only the best NFC team, they are arguably the best team in the NFL right now. I don't see another team with the kind of balance Dallas has, save New England and I'm still not sold on their ability to win in the playoffs with that group of wideouts.
Dallas still commits too many penalties, something the Pats do not do though I think some of that is a function of a love affair with Brady and Bellicheck. And, again, history tells us that Romo will not continue to play at this level and will likely have a really bad game or two in the near future.
However, if I had to pick one team right now to call the best, I'd have to (regretably) say it is Dallas. :(

Colts, Chargers, Patriots, Ravens would all whup them in the Super Bowl. I'd take Denver, Kansas City or Cincy over them too.

They wouldn't have a prayer in Chicago in the playoffs either.

You've been listening to too much talk radio if you think Dallas is the best team in the NFL.
Rest assured that this thread will come back to haunt you in January.

They've turned it on at the right time and are as balanced as any team in the league. Maybe moreso than any other.

Penalties have been the only real killer so far and they've been greatly toned down in the last three games.

Why is everyone convinced Romo must have a bad game? Maybe he won't have a bad game, just some mediocre games where he does just enough to win.

Damn sure wasn't his fault they lost in Washington.

Dallas will not only make the playoffs, but they will travel far and are as good a bet as any to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

If you people can get away with declaring that about the Redskins last year, you know damn well that I'll harp on it.

ROTFALMAO
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:18 am

Um....are you still going down to Miami?
VIVA SEXY!!!

piglet

Postby laradioken » Thu May 17, 2007 8:46 pm

I hope Dallas fails like they did the last two seasons. If they get into the Super Bowl, we'll have to hear form every bandwagon Cowboy fan that they've been there 9 times.
"I'm gonna kill everyone you care about and let you live", Lyle Alzado

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri May 18, 2007 10:46 am

9 super bowl appearances and 6 wins I love the sound of that
but nearly as much, as I love to hear the sound of the pathetic
and weak crying over us on a daily basis

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri May 18, 2007 10:52 am

You know, come to think of it, Dallass' season did end about as well as it possibly could have.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri May 18, 2007 10:59 am

Is that think Detroit or Thank Detroit? I
would like to thank the Lions for screwing
them selves out of the first over all pick
in the draft, and laughing as the loss to
the Lions failed to keep us out of the post
season last year

Return to Around the League