This week's tailgate

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Site Admin

This week's tailgate

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:04 am

Just a reminder that we will again be collecting toys at the tailgate this week against the Eagles to support Toys For Tots.

If you're coming to the tailgate, please bring a toy and help us support this great charity. We will again be giving out Redskin santa ornaments to donaters, so if you're so inclined, bring a new, unwrapped toy and help make Christmas better for those less fortunate.

Of course Isaac's and the Hogettes will be there with us cooking up food and having a good time.

Thanks.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:15 am

You have to have a tailgate pass for entry right?
Redskins | Capitals | Nationals | Wizards | D.C United | UMD

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 am

Wrong, just have to show up here
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:29 am

The tailgate is free... so is the food as long as it lasts... you just have to show up at Green lot Section A75.

Bring drink, bring good cheer and if you can, please bring a toy.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:48 am

What time do you think we should get there?

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:59 am

Doors open at 9a... but with traffic, we usually recommend about 9:30a-10:00a if you want to make sure that we're set up when you get there.

Just go in the Morgan Blvd entrance and head to section A75 in the green lot (it's actually on the perimeter of the green and orange lot, so EITHER parking pass will get you to the tailgate).

Very cool that someone who came further than I did will be there this week.... looking forward to meeting another THNer bro. Dress warm, apparently I brought the Canadian weather with me. :shock:

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:08 am

Heck yeah. It was 12deg's in Rockville last night. We have a parking pass in the Gold Lot. I don't know which section yet but I think we will park there and then walk over. I'm getting a bit excited.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:26 am

Gold? You sure? I have no idea where gold is, but there's a map of where we are in the tailgate section if you need a better idea of where we are in the parking lot.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:08 pm

Yeah I've got that. Its either Gold or Yellow. Its right by the stadium though.

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:17 pm

Oh, well if its free then maybe ill stop by, its my first time going to the Redskins game, and to Fedex for that fact. My dad and I are going to get there earlier, probably about an hour before the game starts to snoop around, maybe a little earlier, but I thought you had to have a pass to get entry in the tailgate area. Possibly ill stop by like I said, but im not to sure, ill be sure to introduce myself, hopefully I dont go to the wrong section and have people looking at me like im crazy :lol:

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:27 pm

Just got the toys. Nothing like getting lost in Rockville looking for a Target store. Bringing the camera also to take some photo's. See you guys Sunday. Have fun at the hocket game.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:42 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:Oh, well if its free then maybe ill stop by, its my first time going to the Redskins game, and to Fedex for that fact. My dad and I are going to get there earlier, probably about an hour before the game starts to snoop around, maybe a little earlier, but I thought you had to have a pass to get entry in the tailgate area. Possibly ill stop by like I said, but im not to sure, ill be sure to introduce myself, hopefully I dont go to the wrong section and have people looking at me like im crazy :lol:

We tear down the tailgate by about noon just so you know... food will likely be gone as we'll have hopefully been feeding people for a few hours. Regardless, the Hogettes will be there with us and you can meet them if you've never met them.

Frankcal20 wrote:Just got the toys. Nothing like getting lost in Rockville looking for a Target store. Bringing the camera also to take some photo's. See you guys Sunday. Have fun at the hocket game.

Awesome man, we appreciate the support (with the toys) and look forward to meeting you. If you have any problems finding us, Gate A would be the closest entrance. Get there early so you can have some of the great food that Isaac's will be serving up.

PM JansenFan and he'll give you his cell number as a backup.

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:56 pm

BossHog wrote:We tear down the tailgate by about noon just so you know... food will likely be gone as we'll have hopefully been feeding people for a few hours. Regardless, the Hogettes will be there with us and you can meet them if you've never met them.

Oh thats cool, I usually dont eat anything when im out, my stomach can be real sensative now and then, so I dont want to have the craps at a stadium if you know what I mean.

Like I said, ill try to stop by, but I cant promise anything.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:58 pm

We'll be holding our breath...

:wink:

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:59 pm

especially if you've got the craps! :shock:
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006