1st skins game

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
piglet

1st skins game

Postby vbskinsfan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:34 pm

hey everyone. my first post. my ex g/fs mom got me 2 tickets to this sat game vs the giants. if i remember right my seats are up top in the 420 sec i believe and i have an orange parking pass.

i was just wondering what to expect and what time should i try and get to the stadium?

thanx yall

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:52 pm

First off, do you live in Virginia Beach?

If so, you might just want to think about staying at a hotel, itll be a long drive up, and home.

I got to the game about an hour before it started; mostly so I could find the seats, check out the stadium, and mess around.

Make sure you're loud, this is one of the best expierences you can have. I just went to my first game when we played the Eagles, a loss, but still a fun day for me.

Im not to sure where the Orange lots are, so I cant help you out there.

Make sure you bring some warm clothes, it gets cold in the high sections.

I sat in section 432, row 6, and had a perfect view, but considering youre higher, im not sure if itll be the same, better or worse. Just make some noise buddy, thats all we ask.

And your ex gfs mom gave them to you? What, do she have the hots for you or something :lol:
Redskins | Capitals | Nationals | Wizards | D.C United | UMD

||||

Postby Redskins Rule » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:35 am

You're up in there! I won't lie to you, but you really can't get a bad seat at FedEx unless its in the obstructed view area. I would suggest getting there at least two hours before the game! Traffic can be REALLY bad if you arrive at the stadium past two hours........not saying it is all the time, but I've had some REAL bad experiences when I've run that late!

I only suggest arriving two hours before kick off just to avoid traffic............its really better to arrive at least three hours before kick off! Tailgating is ALOT of fun! Its part of the game almost! And THN has their own tailgate and I would strongly suggest that you go there! It will make your first game that much more fun! And I've never hit any traffic arriving that early!

Since its your first game.......usually the ushers are cool with this...........I would suggest finding a empty seat on the lower level, you'll have to leave once you get close to kick off, but you can chill out and watch the warm ups there on the lower level. Hey! you might get lucky and find an empty seat for the whole game!

Hopefully we'll win! Games are so much more fun when we win!
Redskins Rule!!!

DUMP SI!!!

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:27 am

vbskinsfan: Congrats on getting out to FedEx for the first time. I'm sure you'll have a blast, just like IB and RR have said.

I do have a special request, though:

If you drink, please resist the urge to "celebrate" your first time at FedEx by getting way too hammered.

The last thing you wanna do is be that guy that's able to clear a section because he's puking his guts out in the stands (i've witnessed it first hand at FedEx).

Other than that, enjoy the game, have a blast, and an awesome New Year!!!! :up:
VIVA SEXY!!!

piglet

Postby vbskinsfan » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:23 pm

sounds good...i wish it was already saturday!!!

hotel isnt really an option sooo it will be one long ass night.

same for getting hammered...there will be alot of driving....still thanx for yalls input i really cant wait!!!!

piglet

Postby vbskinsfan » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:37 am

my first game was awsome.....im a diehard nascar fan too and been to many many races but this was soooo much more fun. i definatly plan on going to more games next year.

the only bad part was getting all pumped up and yelling and screaming and screaming on 3rd and 8(or 7 dont remember lol) only to have ur defense screw the pooch more than once....although we all know we could write a novel on our defense screwing us this year. oooo and wanting to knock a few giants fans in the face for trying to talk crap to me after the game when i didnt say a word to em lol.

||||

Postby Redskins Rule » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:09 pm

Its good to hear you had fun! No offense, but I don't know how! That game was one of the worse ones that I've been to! Dang.......If you had fun there then go to the Dallas game next year! You'll be lovin' that one!
Redskins Rule!!!

DUMP SI!!!

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:20 pm

vbskinsfan wrote:although we all know we could write a novel on our defense screwing us this year

No, sadly, a novel is a work of fiction, the story of the Redskins pathetic defense is depressingly factual
RIP Sean Taylor

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006