Looking for a few good volunteers

Archive of discussions on NFL Draft 2003, NFL Draft 2004, NFL Draft 2005, NFL Draft 2006, NFL Draft 2007 NFL Draft 2008, NFL Draft 2009 and NFL Draft 2010.
Site Admin

Looking for a few good volunteers

Postby BossHog » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:02 am

Yes, we are looking for a few good volunteers for this year's draft section.

Here's what we're looking for... we want a few people that are interested in doing a FULL mock draft of the first round.

In the past, we have repeatedly tried doing online mock drafts and for various different reasons, they weren't very effective. So this year, we still wanted to give some members a chance to participate, so we're going to have a mock draft contest.

Anybody who is interested in volunteering, please send me an email by clicking on the email button below any one of my posts.

What our idea of a mock draft will entail:

1) Obviously a full first round of picks.

2) We'd like it if you provided a very brief explanation as to why you put each person in each slot. So each pick should have the team picking, the player they picked, the player's position, the player's school, and the brief description.

3) Bonus additions would include things like a 'personal' note on who you would have picked in the slot and why.

4) We want each person who volunteers to do TWO drafts.... one before February 1st, and one some time after (when free agency shapes a few team needs would seem prudent)

5) Mocks that are chosen will be posted in our draft section for everyone to see, and once we have some volunteers lined up, we will try and arrange a mutually beneficial schedule for everyone.

If you're game, drop me a line.

We will NOT be posting EVERY submission, so please don't get upset if your mock doesn't get posted.

We will use this thread to iron out any details or questions that you might have.

Thanks.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to NFL Draft 2003-2010