Glen Dorsey! Must see!

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
|||
Posts: 4309
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:34 am
Location: SANTA ANA,CA

Glen Dorsey! Must see!

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LkCvNK2iM

This guy is an absolute freak ,monster, beast!

These are the type of players the Skins need. Why do you want to settle for mediocre, when you can have greatness?
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

B-rad
Online
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:02 am

its unfortunate he didn't come out last year. He may have slipped to the skins. He is the best upfield DT i have seen in a long time.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: VA

Postby BeeGee » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:16 am

Dorsey has Dallas Cowboys written all over him. He's a Cowboy.
Cowboys 7- Redskins 6 (All we needed was 2 minutes of the 60)
Cowboys 17 - Redskins 0 (Way to NOT show up for the 100th anniversary)
----- TWO EASY -----

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:50 am

BeeGee wrote:Dorsey has Dallas Cowboys written all over him. He's a Cowboy.


Did he get arrested with a trunk full of coke? Or did he just have a crack pipe in his car? Oh, I know he threw a party at a hotel with hookers and coke.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

|||
Posts: 4309
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:34 am
Location: SANTA ANA,CA

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:32 pm

BeeGee wrote:Dorsey has Dallas Cowboys written all over him. He's a Cowboy.


How so? Dorsey is projected to be a top five pick. The Cowboys picks are in the twentys.

Also you just signed Tank Johnson. Depending on Tank Johnsons performance will determine whether your team will actually be looking for a DT.

If the Cowboys were smart they would be looking for another corner and safety. The front seven is already solid.(I guess)
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

~~~~
User avatar
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Yonkers, N.Y.

Postby ANT7088 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:46 pm

HEROHAMO wrote:
BeeGee wrote:Dorsey has Dallas Cowboys written all over him. He's a Cowboy.


How so? Dorsey is projected to be a top five pick. The Cowboys picks are in the twentys.

Also you just signed Tank Johnson. Depending on Tank Johnsons performance will determine whether your team will actually be looking for a DT.

If the Cowboys were smart they would be looking for another corner and safety. The front seven is already solid.(I guess)


Did you forget the Cowboys traded with Cleveland in the Draft last year?

That traded there 1st (#22) to the Browns (to get Brady Quinn) & got Cleveland's 2nd round pick last year & there 1 in 2008. So Dallas has 2 1st round picks & can try to trade up
AnTsSkInZ

Hog
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:20 am

Postby GSPODS » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:48 pm

The next Dan Wilkinson.
Dallas can have him.

|||
Posts: 4309
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:34 am
Location: SANTA ANA,CA

Postby HEROHAMO » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:08 am

ANT7088 wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:
BeeGee wrote:Dorsey has Dallas Cowboys written all over him. He's a Cowboy.


How so? Dorsey is projected to be a top five pick. The Cowboys picks are in the twentys.

Also you just signed Tank Johnson. Depending on Tank Johnsons performance will determine whether your team will actually be looking for a DT.

If the Cowboys were smart they would be looking for another corner and safety. The front seven is already solid.(I guess)


Did you forget the Cowboys traded with Cleveland in the Draft last year?

That traded there 1st (#22) to the Browns (to get Brady Quinn) & got Cleveland's 2nd round pick last year & there 1 in 2008. So Dallas has 2 1st round picks & can try to trade up


Good point. I forgot about that. I still think they need a corner and saftey more. Well I still dont think they will go after him.

I dont think we need Dorsey either. I just think he is outstanding and posted his highlight. I actually like our DTs.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Re: Glen Dorsey! Must see!

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:43 pm

HEROHAMO wrote:This guy is an absolute freak ,monster, beast!

These are the type of players the Skins need. Why do you want to settle for mediocre, when you can have greatness?


Are you serious? Are you saying if the Skins could get Dorsey, or someone like him, without giving away the farm, they would not?

Please. You're smarter than that.

The Evil Straw
Posts: 8135
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:30 pm
Location: Leather Chair

Postby Fios » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:46 pm

I aim for mediocrity
RIP Sean Taylor

Hog
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:20 am

Postby GSPODS » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Fios wrote:I aim for mediocrity


Mediocrity would be above average in many places.

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Fios wrote:I aim for mediocrity


It's hard to aim higher when you have such little stick-arms...

The Evil Straw
Posts: 8135
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:30 pm
Location: Leather Chair

Postby Fios » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:23 pm

PulpExposure wrote:
Fios wrote:I aim for mediocrity


It's hard to aim higher when you have such little stick-arms...


It saddens me to still find such slander on this site. After years of explaining my technologically advanced weapons systems I still find myself reduced to stick-arms.
RIP Sean Taylor

Hog
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:20 am

Postby GSPODS » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Fios wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:
Fios wrote:I aim for mediocrity


It's hard to aim higher when you have such little stick-arms...


It saddens me to still find such slander on this site. After years of explaining my technologically advanced weapons systems I still find myself reduced to stick-arms.


Actually, I see no arms at all. Just surgical gloves.

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 pm

GSPODS wrote:
Fios wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:
Fios wrote:I aim for mediocrity


It's hard to aim higher when you have such little stick-arms...


It saddens me to still find such slander on this site. After years of explaining my technologically advanced weapons systems I still find myself reduced to stick-arms.


Actually, I see no arms at all. Just surgical gloves.


Don't let him give you a prostate exam, GSPODS.

It's a trap!

Return to General Manager's Office