Glen Dorsey! Must see!

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:14 am

SkinsJock wrote:Why not get both and have 2 guys who might be great in the future. That way if one doesn't work out you will still have the other one!

As I pointed out earlier - this thread is all about fantasy football not about reality so why would you not pick players who are likely to help your fantasy team :lol:

fantasy football - what a complete waste of time

Well it is fantasy, if we our team does not draft well.

That is the problem though. It is only fantasy if you keep it fantasy. There is no reason why our team cant land players like Dorsey. No reason at all. The front office just has to start drafting right. There is talent out there our GM has to bring them in. Plain and simple.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:36 am

Dorsey is a stud, but the first of 150 so called draft experts said on ESPN that Parcells is going to make him the #1 pick.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:40 am

LOSTHOG wrote:Dorsey is a stud, but the first of 150 so called draft experts said on ESPN that Parcells is going to make him the #1 pick.

Well given Parcells past, he is more likely to trade down to aquire more picks.

The Dolphins have a whole lot of needs to be addressed. So I am confident Parcells will try his hardest to trade down.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:54 am

HEROHAMO wrote:
LOSTHOG wrote:Dorsey is a stud, but the first of 150 so called draft experts said on ESPN that Parcells is going to make him the #1 pick.

Well given Parcells past, he is more likely to trade down to aquire more picks.

The Dolphins have a whole lot of needs to be addressed. So I am confident Parcells will try his hardest to trade down.

I agree that Parcells isn't going to show his hand this early and will do his best to confuse everyone as to what he wants. I also don't give a lot of credit to anyone on ESPN. Dorsey will still go way earlier than we can get to.

Return to General Manager's Office