Sean Taylor RIP

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
piggie

Postby please_remain_calm » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:38 am

RIP ST :(
Hail! Hail! The Celts are here!

HAIL to the REDSKINS!

swine

Postby DCSports » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:42 am

RIP Sean

piggie

Postby Long-Time Skins Fan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:43 am

A Senseless Tragedy! Even though I've followed this since yesterday afternoon, I'm still in disbelief!

R.I.P Sean... You will be greatly missed!
Long Live the Skins!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:44 am

SkinsFreak wrote:I can't put into words the sorrow and anger I'm feeling right now. I got out of bed and scrambled to the TV in hopes of hearing some good news on Sean. I got the worst news possible. Sean was easily my favorite Redskin. This is so sad.

We love you Sean, you will be missed by all. RIP, my friend.

I did the same thing, I hopped on here and didn't see any updates. I had ESPN playing and I heard them speak of Sean in the past tense and I hopped on and saw Warmothers thread. You just keep hoping that it's a rumour but it isn't. I just have a pit in my stomach and am just saddened by all of this. I only met the cat once in person and have no clue as to why I even care this much, I just know that I do. There's just a void right now and there's nothing that can fill it and that you even want to fill it with. In the past few days I've encountered this and another situation that hits closer to home that just force your eyes wide open and remind you that life isn't a game. That youthful sense of immortality completely dissipated on me since Sunday night when both of these occurrences happened. This is such a depressing point in time.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

^^^^^

Postby patjam77 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:48 am

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

I really don't know what more to say.
It hurts.
May #21 never be worn again by another Redskin but may every Redskin play like they are wearing #21 on their backs.

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 am

It's hard to put into words what I am feeling. I feel like I was hit by a truck.

May God rest Sean's soul and bless his family. Give them strength dear Lord.
Sean, thank you for all the wonderful moments you have given me and my family. You will not be forgotten.

Rest in peace, my brother, rest in peace.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

###

Postby redskindave » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 am

This is awful news, God bless you Sean, My thoughts and prayers are with the family, Rest in peace Sean, We love you.
Hail To The Redskins!
Forty men together can't lose
Blaine Ohio home of Ohios biggest Redskin fan
Every man has to die, Not every man really lives

^^^^

Postby Punu » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:52 am

Love you Sean. RIP.

This hurts so much.
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops

Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Hog

Postby joedondero1919 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 am

Yesterday, i was the first to announce here that ST had been shot. Throughout the day, i wore out my "refresh" button on THN as everyone joined in publishing updates. i never went more than 10 minutes without checking for updates. my biggest fear was going to sleep last night, knowing it would be the longest i would be out of the loop. like all you, i jumped onto THN to see what had transpired. unfortunately, i had left open the thread talking about how he was shot. so i hit refresh to see no bad news, not realizing all the bad news was on this thread. so, for a few minutes this morning it seemed like a good day. not so now. i will be wearing my ST jersey to work today. RIP.

on a side note, i couldnt be happier to be playing the bills this weekend. not because we are at home, or are favored. but simply because they are a class football team and probably the closest the skins players have to a team that understands what they are going through (other than maybe denver). they had tragedy to start the year and handled it with class.

mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:05 am

I'm saddened that a mother and father have lost a son, a bride has lost a groom, and a child has lost her father. Those things can't be replaced.

RIP #21.

####

Postby JPM36 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:10 am

I am devastated as I'm sure we all are.

RIP Sean.... this is the worst thing I've ever experienced as a sports fan by far.
R.I.P. Christopher Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997)

R.I.P. Sean Taylor (April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007)

piglet

Postby 2SeanTaylor1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:14 am

R.I.P Sean Taylor 1983 - 2007.......
VICK=SUPERMAN
Sean Taylor=My Fav. Football Player

SANTANA A!

cleg

Postby cleg » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:17 am

This is so sad that a life so young is lost for purely stupid reasons. I hope his child's mother will be ok and can raise his daughter to know and love her father. I hope the Redskins organization makes sure that his little girl has everything she needs in her life. RIP Sean.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Hog

Postby joedondero1919 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:18 am

cleg wrote:I hope the Redskins organization makes sure that his little girl has everything she needs in her life. RIP Sean.

i don't doubt it. say what u want about dan snyder... but he seems to truly care about the players and the redskins organization.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:20 am

As a Red Wing fan, this is deja vu all over again. Interesting they were both known as among the hardest players across their sport and both were victims of incidents totally outside their own control. Fair? No.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute