What can we do to honor Taylor at its best?

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Hog

What can we do to honor Taylor at its best?

Postby por-tiz2skins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 pm

I know where wearing the number 21# in our helmets but we have to win this sunday or monday(which they could move the game on monday)to honor him.

But IMO where 5-6 and where all very sad but I think we should go all out in our hearts and try our best to win the superbowl this year.Taylor was a huge piece to our D and a piece of us.But let us try and win the superbowl this year lets win ALL OUR GAMES and win the superbowl this year.

Lets go 10-6 and reach the superbowl,we can do this WE CAN DO THIS I loved Sean Taylor I cried 3 X today about him.But the best way to honor him would be to win the superbowl this year or next year.Thats the best way for my self to think of that and retiring the number 21#.

Its so sad for us I'm 16 and I was hoping him to win a superbowl with us but now ................................I can't say it but I'll mist him alot.

This is out of subject but I see that show Sponge Bob Square pants and I always thought sponge bob was gay cause he cries alot off of dumb things but now................................I realize he cries because of what happens to his friends and job and now I don't think hes gay,cause I guess I would be gay too if Im crying for some one I never met.I'm becoming a man but I'm actually a very nice person that doesn't want to see these kinds of things.

This is just too shocking.Now I have to look in the mirror and say things our ok but I dont fell ok.I don't know what to do now but say win it all Redskins Honor the great Sean Talor.

R.I.P Sean Taylor you saved us many times ,and I wish I could of saved you.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute