Bills Tix Available - Tailgate Thoughts

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
and Jackson

Bills Tix Available - Tailgate Thoughts

Postby JansenFan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:26 am

Dear Redskins Fan,

The Redskins have received tickets back from the television networks and the visiting team for the Redskins vs. Bills game on Sunday December 2nd @ 1:00 PM.

These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Please call the Redskins at 301-276-6800 to place your order.

I've been contacted by Fox 5, who'd like to stop by our tailgate to talk about ST. I'd like to say yes if we can get a contigent of THN'ers to come out and represent. I think it would be cathartic for us to get our feelings out as a group, in much the same way Fios has been thinking.

Thoughts?
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:47 am

Hey Jan, did Fios or any of you guys decide which lot and section we'd all meet at? I'll definitely be there and i'm looking forward to meeting all of you, especially Jackson (our young star!!!)

*punctuation inside the parenthesis or out? LOL*

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:48 am

I just purchased a pair of tickets!!!! It's going to hurt the wallet but this is worth it.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 am

We typically meet in the green/orange lot off Morgan Blvd. A72 is the general area.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 am

Hey CLL, not sure where you got yours but I purchased mine from ebay. 2 Upper Levels in the endzone (section 414) and parking pass for $100. Sounds like I got a good deal from what everyone's telling me. I'll also be at the Bears game too.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:55 am

JansenFan wrote:We typically meet in the green/orange lot off Morgan Blvd. A72 is the general area.

Ok Brutha, well my girlfriend and my cousins are all looking forward to meeting you guys. I know we'll talk again before Sunday. Thanks again!

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:14 am

JansenFan wrote:We typically meet in the green/orange lot off Morgan Blvd. A72 is the general area.

I'll definitely be there ... maybe we should designate a time?
RIP Sean Taylor

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:17 am

We usually get there between 10 and 1030. I'm open for suggestions. I'd like to get as many people together as possible. Sunday is going to be difficult, and it would be nice to have the THN family together to try and get through it together.
RIP 21

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:25 am

I just purchased mine today.

I've only tried to go to one other game (the pre-season Ravens game that got rained out)

I'll be coming in through the metro with my fiancee

Can we meet up with you guys?

If so, where, and when?

I would be more than happy to bring some supplies for tailgating, just tell me what to bring (keep in mind I've got to lug it in on the metro).

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:25 am

I'm coming from Silver Spring and planning to leave home @ 930 or 10 am, I'll join ya'll.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:30 am

Bob 0119 wrote:I just purchased mine today.

I've only tried to go to one other game (the pre-season Ravens game that got rained out)

I'll be coming in through the metro with my fiancee

Can we meet up with you guys?

If so, where, and when?

I would be more than happy to bring some supplies for tailgating, just tell me what to bring (keep in mind I've got to lug it in on the metro).

If you're taking the metro to the Morgan Blvd station, you're half way there. Just walk towards the stafium. When you get past the people checking parking passes, you'll see the green lot on your left. We're at the top of that hill in A72. As for bringing stuff, we aren't catered this year, so just bring some dogs and drinks or something. We'll have a grill you can use to cook 'em up.
RIP 21

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:30 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:Hey CLL, not sure where you got yours but I purchased mine from ebay. 2 Upper Levels in the endzone (section 414) and parking pass for $100. Sounds like I got a good deal from what everyone's telling me. I'll also be at the Bears game too.

Compared to what I just paid the Redskins.... You got a heck of a deal. I got 2 club level tickets for around $400. I was desperate, I need to be there.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:39 am

JansenFan wrote:

If you're taking the metro to the Morgan Blvd station, you're half way there. Just walk towards the stafium. When you get past the people checking parking passes, you'll see the green lot on your left. We're at the top of that hill in A72. As for bringing stuff, we aren't catered this year, so just bring some dogs and drinks or something. We'll have a grill you can use to cook 'em up.

Great, what time do you guys start?

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:49 am

I'm gonna guess 9 am?

(I'm studying) :)

piggie

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:54 am

I am praying I get paid enough this friday to snag a ticket... I want to go so bad. If I have to sacrifice something to the gods to go I will... Hope to make it and meet you all... HAIL!
RIP #21

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football