Three Detained in Taylor Investigation

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:51 pm

hailskins666 wrote:kids?

wasn't the door 'kicked' in?

what type of kid kicks a door in, instead of running?

One with a gun and a bad aim
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby BeeGee » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:02 pm

At the moment, miamiherald.com has a picture of all 4 suspects. Pretty quick work if these are in fact the guilty. Only the beginning though.
Cowboys 7- Redskins 6 (All we needed was 2 minutes of the 60)
Cowboys 17 - Redskins 0 (Way to NOT show up for the 100th anniversary)
----- TWO EASY -----

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:42 pm

Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:42 pm

JansenFan wrote:The sentence should be 15 minutes locked in the 'Skins locker room with Mike Sellers, followed by 15 years as their tackling dummies.

While I support capital punishment, I sincerely hope that the punishment in this case is something that will entail whoever was involved living in misery for the rest of their lives. I would like to think of them 30 years from now still incarcerated and hopefully living in conditions that will make them wish they had never been born.

There is no such thing as giving any person involved in this case "another chance" - they chose to use a gun and they can never give that little girl (or Sean) a chance to grow up together - IMO, they are not worth anything and should never have an opportunity to enjoy anything again.

I want them to suffer, big time.
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 pm

GSPODS wrote:Nobody here thinks a defendant would lie to avoid the death penalty? Anything to avoid looking like a pre-meditated murderer. Life in prison is better than Old Sparky or the needle.

The burden of proof of pre-meditation is on the prosecution.
The prosecutor in this case should have no trouble convincing a jury of pre-meditation for the reasons we have stated.

I don't believe that murder has to be pre-meditated to qualify for the death penalty in Florida. Florida still employs the death penalty and felony murder, likely the charge in this type of case, is punishable either by life in prison or by the death penalty.
Suck and Luck

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:48 pm

There was also a $120,000 Burgundy Jaguar.
According to the police report no personal property was taken.
That should eliminate burglary as a motive.

Why would that eliminate burglary as a motive? Perhaps they panicked after shooting Sean and just tried to get out of there are fast as they could. Perhaps their was another motive but I don't think that we enough information to be drawing that conclusion.
Suck and Luck

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Their pages should say: GET A LIFE.....

Now instead: GET LIFE, in PRISON
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

+++

Postby NikiH » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:58 pm

The most notable about 1 of the pages is that someone commentted that she hadn't seen him since Sunday, guess che was hiding out?
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:00 pm

NikiH wrote:The most notable about 1 of the pages is that someone commentted that she hadn't seen him since Sunday, guess che was hiding out?

The darkskinne dude's page is getting hammered, I can't even get on it right now.

""F" A "B"!!!!!GET YO MONEY RIGHT!!!!!!"IT" ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!KILL YOURSELF CAUSE U DONT HAVE NOTHIN TO LIVE 4!!!!!!!"

Interesting status on the ugly light skinned dude.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 pm

I can't see anything about the first dude's page, but the second...wow...it's all about $$$$...I can't even read anything due to all the cash on that page.......issues...wow
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:34 pm

That's the sad part about today's kids. They want the big bank but don't want to work for it. It's all about robbing and hustling. Sadly those who do have to work for what they have end up being victims of these idiots.

~~~~

Postby ANT7088 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:50 pm

AnTsSkInZ

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:35 am

I am just hoping for Justice here. I cant express the hate I feel for these guys.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:40 am

They younger kid's myspace has a friend in his list with a Sean Taylor picture. :(
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:53 am

On the video on the last article posted... at about the 5.40 mark

The police superintendent accidentally calls Sean: "Jason Taylor".

He must be a Dolphins fan.:\
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute