CJ suggested us and Miami in a trade

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog

CJ suggested us and Miami in a trade

Postby por-tiz2skins » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:01 pm

"Consistently, I've done it," he said in the NFL Network interview, according to The Associated Press. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

The Bengals don't plan to trade Johnson. They also don't plan to get a new contract. He's suggested trades to the Washington Redskins or the Miami Dolphins.[quote/]

Gotta get him guys.Sure he would be a cap hit for Cincy but from what I hear there working it out like where working it out with our players right now to create more space.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#
Greatest safety ever and the most feared hardest hitting safety ever.

"I swear I'll Honor the number 21#"

-Clinton Portis

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:10 pm

"Consistently, I've done it," he said in the NFL Network interview, according to The Associated Press. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

I count 5 I/I've/me's, and not a single "WE". THAT is the ROOT of the problem.

DIVA ALERT!!!

Just say NO to DIVAs. :roll:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby 1fan4ramsey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Sirius NFL radio is reporting he shoved a reporter today...what's that...
don't even

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:13 pm

1fan4ramsey wrote:Sirius NFL radio is reporting he shoved a reporter today...what's that...

Diva alert!

It's a little worse... it was an NFL employee from the press relations office. Apparently, he was trying to get our diva to do an interview with another reporter, so it was an actual human that he pushed, not a reporter. :wink:

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Countertrey wrote:
1fan4ramsey wrote:Sirius NFL radio is reporting he shoved a reporter today...what's that...

Diva alert!

It's a little worse... it was an NFL employee from the press relations office. Apparently, he was trying to get our diva to do an interview with another reporter, so it was an actual human that he pushed, not a reporter. :wink:
Well guess what.What if every one so scared about not actully having talent to us?.Look guys believe it or not the best Wide outs today have attitude.

R.Moss-T.O-Chad-T.J-Plexico- and lets face it.If he shoved him its probably a guy he paid to make it seem like that to purposely force him to be trade.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#

-Clinton Portis

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:48 pm

lets face it.If he shoved him its probably a guy he paid to make it seem like that to purposely force him to be trade.

Having trouble paying attention? I'm typing S-L-O-W-L-Y, just for you...

It was a LEAGUE employee he pushed. NOT somebody he hired.

Your DIVA is in a little trouble. GET IT???

Say NO to DIVAs.

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Just say NO to any more threads about this guy.

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Countertrey wrote:
lets face it.If he shoved him its probably a guy he paid to make it seem like that to purposely force him to be trade.

Having trouble paying attention? I'm typing S-L-O-W-L-Y, just for you...

It was a LEAGUE employee he pushed. NOT somebody he hired.

Your DIVA is in a little trouble. GET IT???

Say NO to DIVAs.
Man like Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger always saids" stop being a lil girl ''.

Lets all man up for once ,if we actully had balls to acquire a player like that than we would of been in the playoffs 5 years ago .Do you really believe Danny won't try and attempt to get him?.He might not but look at this first'"what do we have to lose''.Cowboys risked it-Pats risked it- and got them far.

Dont matter how much well win or lose he doesn't want Cincy.Well have a first round pick next year and well draft a WR if he wants to leave us or he did horrible like Lloyd.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#

-Clinton Portis

Postby acg26 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:03 pm

This guy is a joke. Here is a good quote from Profootballtalk...On Thursday, Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com reported that Bengals receiver Chad Johnson shoved a league media relations employee in an effort to get away from national reporters assembled in Hawaii to get some sound from him.

John Clayton of ESPN.com characterizes the incident in tamer terms, saying merely that Ocho Stinko "brushed aside" the employee. But Clayton also raises the fact that Johnson's refusal to make himself available to the media could result in a fine.

In our view, Johnson should be fined -- for the refusal to talk to the media, and for his treatment of the league-office employee.

We've got no problem with a guy who wears his emotions on his sleeves. But there's a line, and Johnson has crossed it.

The excuse for his behavior?

"Consistently, I've done it," he told NFL Network, the one news outlet with whom he'll converse. "I haven't done it perfect, but consistently at a high level. I get out of line at times, but what great one doesn't? What great one doesn't get emotional? Find me a great one who hasn't done it like that and I'll be quiet."

Here's one, Chad. His name is Art Monk.

Now shut your mouth.

Hog

Postby Skinna Mob » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Marvez, with NFL media relations employee Michael Lipman beside him, asked Johnson if he felt better after venting at the Super Bowl last week. Johnson walked away, and when Lipman spoke to Johnson again, Chad reportedly shoved him and "stared him down." Johnson later admitted on the NFL Network that he's "gotten out of line every now and then" behind the scenes, adding "what great one doesn't? Find me a great one that doesn't do the same things I've done and I'll stop playing. Period."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7773376/Johnson-still-making-news-for-wrong-reasons

Say what you will. He is a better WR than anyone on the Redskins right now, including Moss... And Santana is my man.
"It's almost like, you play a kid's game for a king's ransom," he said. "And if you don't take it serious enough, eventually one day you're going to say, 'Oh, I could have done this, I could have done that."
Sean Taylor

-REDSKINS TILL I DIE-

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:36 pm

'"what do we have to lose''.Cowboys risked it-Pats risked it- and got them far.

Still typing slowly so you can follow... NEWS FLASH! Cowboys and Patriots both got booted from the playoffs by a team with half their talent. Moss and TO both disappeared.

Chad "the Diva" Johnson disappeared much earlier in the season...

Say no to Divas...

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Countertrey wrote:
'"what do we have to lose''.Cowboys risked it-Pats risked it- and got them far.

Still typing slowly so you can follow... NEWS FLASH! Cowboys and Patriots both got booted from the playoffs by a team with half their talent. Moss and TO both disappeared.

Chad "the Diva" Johnson disappeared much earlier in the season...

Say no to Divas...

Your argument against the receiver that broke the record for the most td's in a season is that Moss "only" had 5 catches, 62 yards, and 1 touchdown in the Super Bowl?? :hmm: I'm not saying that we should get Johnson (we shouldn't), but Johnson can play and if we didn't have salary cap problems and didn't have to give up a first round pick I'd be happy to have a receiver of Johnson's quality on the team.
Suck and Luck

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:54 pm

He's mentioned every other team in the league in every local radio interview, as well.

He doesn't care where he goes as long he gets paid.... away from Cincinnatti.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:06 am

We do not need this idiot on the team. We have more than our fair share of dysfunction already. The last thing we need is some megalomaniac who thinks the world revolves around him. Lets leave that attitude off the field, out of the locker room, and in the front office where it belongs. :wink:

Hog

Postby por-tiz2skins » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:18 am

RayNAustin wrote:We do not need this idiot on the team. We have more than our fair share of dysfunction already. The last thing we need is some megalomaniac who thinks the world revolves around him. Lets leave that attitude off the field, out of the locker room, and in the front office where it belongs. :wink:
But we need a big time huge play maker "which we haven't had since Gary Clark and Art Monk days.
R.I.P

Sean Taylor-21#

-Clinton Portis

Return to General Manager's Office