Capitals to Open Training Camp Sept. 20

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
and Jackson

Capitals to Open Training Camp Sept. 20

Postby JansenFan » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:32 am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – July 23, 2008

Capitals to Open Training Camp Sept. 20 at Kettler Capitals Iceplex
Team will host Rookie Camp beginning Sept. 14; rookie game vs. Flyers set for Sept. 18

ARLINGTON, VA., – The Washington Capitals’ 2008 training camp will open Saturday, Sept. 20, at Kettler Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. A group of the team’s young players and prospects will take part in rookie camp the week prior to the start of training camp, with those workouts beginning Sunday, Sept. 14. All on-ice sessions during rookie camp and training camp are open to the public and free of charge.

Rookie camp will conclude with a game against the Philadelphia Flyers rookies on Thursday, Sept. 18, at 3 p.m. at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The game will be free of charge but will require a ticket – the Capitals will announce details on obtaining tickets at a later date.

Several special events and promotions will be featured throughout training camp. A full schedule of those events, practice times and rosters for both camps will be released in the coming weeks.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Washington Sports Teams