Redskins Fantasy

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
piglet

Redskins Fantasy

Postby gbUSC » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi guys-
Some of you who know me know that I work for a fantasy sports company called RotoHog.com. Our main game is a really addictive stock exchange game where you draft a team of players whose prices rise and fall in real time based on supply and demand. So if Romo breaks his arm, you can drop him as his price goes down (not that you'd ever select him in the first place!) and pick up someone better. Prices are affected by injuries, weather conditions, all kinds of stuff. It's a lot of fun, and really easy.
Anyway, you can play alone or with buddies. There are lots of major prizes and contests you can enter ($25K for winner, TVs, electronics, etc.), and it's free, so please check it out at www.rotohog.com. Once you have registered, go to "Create/Join Leagues", then join the Redskins Hog Heaven fan league.
If you have any questions, or want to get a smaller, private league together please let me know. Thanks!

Return to General Manager's Office