Marital Counseling......Naah!

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Pursuer of Justice

Marital Counseling......Naah!

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:43 pm

So...I'm sitting at my computer last night perusing through all of THEHOGS.NET posts on these wonderful message boards...when this woman comes into my room and asks,

I don't mean to start an argument or anything...but....don't you think you're a little too obsessive about the Redskins?

What? Me? Come on! ("Was she some sort of Cowboys or Eagles spy?", I thought to myself? Hmmmmmmm?)

Yes, I may have 2 Redskins tattoos. Yes, I may spend 1-2 hours a night on the computer reading/posting information on THEHOGS.NET. Yes, I may have Redskins paraphernalia all over the place. Obsessive?!?!?!!?

NO! I claimed, I'm just an avid Redskins fan...and I enjoy what I'm doing so if you don't like it, I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to deal with it.

(This was said to a woman whom I divorced on 12/30/03...and is still residing with me until she finds a place to stay.)

Her question to me merely solidified my reason(s) for breaking it off. She, obviously, is not the one for me if she thinks I am spending too much time thinking about the Redskins! (I'm thinkin' now that maybe I should just find someone who is just as much a Redskins fan as I am.)

Obsessive?

Not me! (I thought as I turned back to my computer humming "Hail to the Redskins")

P.S.: Note to all of you Redskins cheerleaders that may be reading this.....Justice Hog IS AVAILABLE! Drop me a PM!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:57 pm

Hilarious....thats too funny.
Welcome Home Coles

+++

Postby NikiH » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:08 pm

Just a little warning. Being Redskin's fans together isn't enoough to hold a marriage together. LOL It's a good start though I guess.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:17 pm

It certainly makes things easier on sunday though.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:31 pm

yeah but if you lose monday-saturday are rough.
Welcome Home Coles

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:22 am

I married a Niners fan - but she has converted to being a true Skins fan...

The main thing I found is that we share the same interest in sports, and that, I found, is the secret to true happiness in a marriage - you ought to hear my woman when we go to a game - she yells louder than I do :)

Just celebrated our 9th anniversary on 2/17... not too shabby in this day and age I suppose
Rich in Roanoke

Return to The Lounge