off-season reading about Shawn Springs...

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
Hog

off-season reading about Shawn Springs...

Postby JCaptMorgan12 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 pm

found this article, some of it interesting... i am a huge Caps fan, and that is how i came across it... is Springs originally from the DC area???

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/04/shawn_springs_meets_the_caps.html
My children, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Spartan law. And by Spartan law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Spartans gave their last breaths to defend it!

Hog

Re: off-season reading about Shawn Springs...

Postby MDSKINSFAN » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:23 pm

JCaptMorgan12 wrote:found this article, some of it interesting... i am a huge Caps fan, and that is how i came across it... is Springs originally from the DC area???

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/04/shawn_springs_meets_the_caps.html

That was a cool story. I think Springs is from Silver Spring. Another cool story was the one mentioned in that article when Ovi met LeBron. If anyone reads it, it seems that Ovi doesn't even talk to LeBron.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:56 am

Yea Brutha, he's from Silver Spring.. he lived off New Hampshire Avenue and went to Springbrook HS... :puke:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

Hog

Postby JCaptMorgan12 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 pm

oh, ok, very interesting...

yeah, i read the Ovie/Lebron article, it did seem that Ovie and Backstrom didn't speak one word, maybe they didn't understand Lebron's lingo...
My children, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Spartan law. And by Spartan law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Spartans gave their last breaths to defend it!

Return to Washington Sports Teams