New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

Postby vabchbirdlover » Wed May 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Hello everyone. First of of i'm a Falcon fan deep in the midst of Redskins territory, just thought i might pop in and say hi. Anyways, kinda looking forward to playing you guys this season, and maybe i'll stop in and have a friendly football conversation between now and then... Cheers!!!!
Falcon fever, catch it!!!!!!

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Welcome to the site.
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 am

Welcome to the site. We welcome all kinds here, even if they have bad taste.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Postby vabchbirdlover » Thu May 07, 2009 6:11 am

JansenFan wrote:Welcome to the site. We welcome all kinds here, even if they have bad taste.

Bad taste??, Say what?? Bad taste to me is like Danny boy paying a billion dollars for a DT, who had a career year last year, only because he knew he was coming into the payday of his life... At best AH, is a slightly above average DT, good luck washing that bad taste out of your mouth when he under achieves. :lol: :lol:

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Thu May 07, 2009 6:32 am

Let's talk about dog lovers then :P

...and welcome 8)
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Postby vabchbirdlover » Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:Let's talk about dog lovers then :P

...and welcome 8)

OH, but you had to go there huh :P, Thanks for the welcome, but, we as Falcon fans are wayyyyy past that sorbid chapter in Falcon history

One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am

I know you expected it ...and since I'm one of the resident jerks, I couldn't let my community down :P

As for AH, I think that he'll be a large upggrade for us. The more intelligent part of the community is already prepared for his injuries and his average of 13 games a season. His mere presence is worth more collectively than relying on him to get sacks as an elite DT. He frees up our LBs and gives our DEs more favorable battles on the outside, which is all Andre Carter should need to have a career year. Maybe not Pro Bowl, but career year at least!

Don't be a stranger around here, though, we're always looking for intelligent PoV from people without burgundy and gold colored glasses.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Postby vabchbirdlover » Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 am

VetSkinsFan wrote:I know you expected it ...and since I'm one of the resident jerks, I couldn't let my community down :P

As for AH, I think that he'll be a large upggrade for us. The more intelligent part of the community is already prepared for his injuries and his average of 13 games a season. His mere presence is worth more collectively than relying on him to get sacks as an elite DT. He frees up our LBs and gives our DEs more favorable battles on the outside, which is all Andre Carter should need to have a career year. Maybe not Pro Bowl, but career year at least!

Don't be a stranger around here, though, we're always looking for intelligent PoV from people without burgundy and gold colored glasses.

Oh, i'll be be around, being that i live in Va Beach, smack dab in the middle of skin country, you know i've been forced to see more than my share of Redskin games. It seem every year, at least on paper, the Redskins are the best team that money can buy... Gotta love ole Danny boy. Besides, gonna enjoy a littel good humored smack talking since y'all are going down to the Ga dome to play my Dirty Birds.....

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

Good natured smack is always welcome. We have a few simple rules, which you've probably already read since you posted in this forum.

Talking Smack is a forum with no real rules, so if you want some good natured adult-rated smack or seriously want to call someone out, that's the place to do it. Other than that, we just like to keep the conversations easy to follow and free from bickering, so common sense is really the only rule.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on some of the things going on with the Skins to get an "outsider's" opinion.

For instance, pick any thread in Hogwash regarding Jason Campbell, and tell us what you think.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu May 07, 2009 12:38 pm

vabchbirdlover wrote:gonna enjoy a littel good humored smack talking since y'all are going down to the Ga dome to play my Dirty Birds.....

I live in ATL, and will be at the game as I always am when the Skins come to town. The Falcons way overacheived last season, but don't get your hopes up, if they're up one year, you can be sure they'll have a crappy season the next year. Besides, ya'll never beat the Skins.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon