Caps Today - Who's left on the roster?

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
The Punisher

Caps Today - Who's left on the roster?

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:50 am

Today’s Storyline

Cap it off – There are 36 players remaining in training camp and all but five played for Washington at some point last season. Mike Knuble, Brendan Morrison, Mathieu Perreault, Brandon Sugden and Kyle Wilson are the only players remaining in camp that did not play for the Caps last year. Knuble ( Philadelphia ) and Morrison (Anaheim/Dallas) played in the NHL while Perreault, Sugden and Wilson all competed in the AHL. Perreault and Wilson helped lead Hershey to the Calder Cup and Sugden racked up 136 PIMs in 56 games for Hartford last year.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:35 am

Is Sugden our replacement for Brash?
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 am

Certainly looks like it, don't it!

I hope he plays as well in the corners as Brash did or we may be in real trouble!
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Return to Washington Sports Teams