Hershey Bears Coverage

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
and Jackson

Hershey Bears Coverage

Postby JansenFan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 am

I'm sure many of you have noticed that our Hershey Bears reporter, John Sparenberg, has been noticibly missing from our blog section. John's work last season for us landed him a gig with John Walton Hockey to be their beat reporter. Anyone familiar with Bears Hockey knows what a huge deal and a huge honor that is for John. There is no better place to cover the Bears.

John being the type of guy he is didn't want to leave THN Caps fans hanging, so last week, he started a weekly recap blog. Its got all the highlights from the week as seen on John Walton's website in a neat little package for our fans to keep up with our favorite Hockey Team's AHL affiliate.

Tocheck out these, and any of John's past work, click here.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

The Punisher

Re: Hershey Bears Coverage

Postby Bob 0119 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:52 am

JansenFan wrote:I'm sure many of you have noticed that our Hershey Bears reporter, John Sparenberg, has been noticibly missing from our blog section. John's work last season for us landed him a gig with John Walton Hockey to be their beat reporter. Anyone familiar with Bears Hockey knows what a huge deal and a huge honor that is for John. There is no better place to cover the Bears.

John being the type of guy he is didn't want to leave THN Caps fans hanging, so last week, he started a weekly recap blog. Its got all the highlights from the week as seen on John Walton's website in a neat little package for our fans to keep up with our favorite Hockey Team's AHL affiliate.

Tocheck out these, and any of John's past work, click here.

Yeah, I noticed he was missing, but then I saw him doing live chat for ComcastSportsnet earlier this season (they even gave THN a shout out during pre-game) and figured he'd landed a paying gig. He deserves it. The man was a blogging machine!
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Return to Washington Sports Teams