Official Post Game Discussion- Skins/Broncos

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
One Step Away

Postby VetSkinsFan » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 pm

PulpExposure wrote:We can't trade Cooley for the simple fact of what it would do to our salary cap.

Pulp, please stop clouding judgment with facts. Thank you.
...any given Sunday....

RIP #21 Sean Taylor. You will be loved and adored by Redskins fans forever!!!!!

GSPODS:
The National Anthem sucks.
What a useless piece of propagandist rhetoric that is.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

VetSkinsFan wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:We can't trade Cooley for the simple fact of what it would do to our salary cap.

Pulp, please stop clouding judgment with facts. Thank you.

What salary cap as of this moment there is not slary cap next year :wink:
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 pm

DE HOg -- exactly...in 2010, trading or cutting anyone won't be a cap issue.

I contend, if our best player is a pass catching TE then we are doomed. We need to improve our O Line...without that, we are nothing. Cooley remains a great TE on a lousy offense. I don't believe we get better holding onto him because he's "great in the locker room" -- who cares? Great in the locker room of a lousy team. I'm pretty sure Gonzalez was the best offensive weapon KC had last year and he was a good guy too. Please don't say, their offense isn't any good, they beat us!

This post is about, how do we make our offense improve over the long haul...and Cooley is great on the field, in the locker room, on the web with his stuff hanging our, etc...but all of that doesn't help us improve our O line...which is where this offense needs serious help. I believe he can bring something ipretty good n return too.

I ask -- you're the GM, what do you do to make our offense improve, and at the same time, fill all the other holes we have on this team? Keep two pass catching TE's?

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football