Jay Cutler

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 am

1niksder wrote:
1niksder wrote:Image

My bad... you guys wanted a link

:lol:

Now this is some good stuff 1niksder.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:48 am

DarthMonk wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Hmm. Pretty funny that a good amount of people here wanted us to trade for this douche. 2 First Round Picks and 2 Third Round Picks would have been good for Cutler. But, what we gave up for McNabb was too much. :lol: Some people kill me. The bias and hypocrisy is mind-numbing.

You mock giving up 2 firsts, Orton plus a third when you went gave up a second and a third or fourth????

You are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!

ROTFALMAO

What a clueless post

A clear reversal just occured. Hogster did not mock giving up a lot for Cutler. He mocked those who said giving up that much for Cutler was wise while those same people said we gave up too much for McNabb. I can see why it happened though. Hogter mocks sarcastically which can be mistaken for seriousness in his own position. But right before the sarcasm he calls Cutler a douche and right after he writes :lol: . Pretty clear.

Darthmonk

Thank you for explaining this DarthMonk.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 pm

The Hogster wrote:
1niksder wrote:

:lol:

Now this is some good stuff 1niksder.

But does it prove two first rounders and two thirds are more than a second and a 3rd/4th? :D
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:39 am

But does it prove two first rounders and two thirds are more than a second and a 3rd/4th?

You would think so, but then again I've seen stranger things happen. :lol:
Kazoo wrote: Dude, I know we negotiated for Cutler. None of those links say we offered two firsts and two thirds. None of them even say we offered two firsts. All your documentation on what I already know, that we tried to trade for him, doesn't make your specific claim true and I'm calling BS to that claim. No way Denver would have taken the Bears offer over ours if it was two firsts and two thirds from a Dan Snyder run team. No freaking way.

:shock: Really?

Kazoo wrote: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...

I told you I did search and didn't find it. You searched and didn't either, so we're even there. Except you know it doesn't exist. Sorry, that's even too. Now you blow this out of your...posterior. What a lot of work you'll go to because you can't admit you were wrong...

:shock: I mean, really?

Kazoo Wrote: Here's a response from a lawyer who knows his client is guilty of making it up:

The Hogster wrote:
Adam Schefter, a Denver journalist who co-authored a book with Mike Shanahan, his report was wrong according to Kazoo. Jason LaCanfora, a DC based journalist to re-iterated this report in the pre-game lead-in on NFL Gameday, his report is wrong because Kazoo said so

No, I asked you to prove it's right with a link, not a line of BS. A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client.
When lawyers spew this BS and marvel in their brilliance while everyone else think it's a spew of BS always make me wonder what the basis of their marvel is. Maybe it's the marvel of staring at their navel. Anyway, everyone's brilliant if you start with the assumption one is brilliant.

:roll: C'mon man.

I find it hilarious that Kazoo always resorts to lawyer jokes. WTF

Thanks Kazoo. May this thread serve as a monument to How Not To Use The Internet & Make a Jack Of Yourself. =D>
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby SAP_Pete » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 pm

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 am

The leather jacket sealed his fate. :shock:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 am

The Hogster wrote:The leather jacket sealed his fate. :shock:

He's doing his best Fonzi impression.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Humph...I thought it was the fact that he apparently shares a plastic surgeon with Nancy Pelosi...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Countertrey wrote:

Humph...I thought it was the fact that he apparently shares a plastic surgeon with Nancy Pelosi...

If I was Jerry I'd get a refund - the face lift made them look even worse than before - altho with Pelosi, who can look without gagging :puke:
Hail to the Redskins Hail victory

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 pm

1niksder wrote:

Wow, thanks Bears! I don't think he's worth that even if he didn't have a bad attitude. With a good attitude he'd be a good quarterback, not a great one. But I disagree the Bears offer was better because the two #1's were from us. Don't get me wrong, I'm optimistic, I always am. But going by history of us under Snyder...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
1niksder wrote:

SCHWEET! Rhymes with tweet!

DarthMonk

My favorite part was having the link....
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:55 pm

DarthMonk wrote:A clear reversal just occured. Hogster did not mock giving up a lot for Cutler. He mocked those who said giving up that much for Cutler was wise while those same people said we gave up too much for McNabb. I can see why it happened though. Hogter mocks sarcastically which can be mistaken for seriousness in his own position. But right before the sarcasm he calls Cutler a douche and right after he writes :lol: . Pretty clear.

Darthmonk

The incredible order of magnitude difference between two #1's and two #3's for one #2 and one #3 or #4 makes any comparison between those situations just silly to begin with whatever point he was making

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

The Hogster wrote:Thanks Kazoo. May this thread serve as a monument to How Not To Use The Internet & Make a Jack Of Yourself. =D>

I'm still in disbelief they took the Bears offer over ours considering the record of success of the Danster. Thank you Bears for bailing him out of that stupid offer.

BTW, did you hear about the terrorists who hijacked the plane of lawyers? They threatened to release one every hour until their demands were met.

But actually lawyers do serve one purpose. If it weren't for lawyers the only sleazy, crap eating, filth infested vermin we'd have would be rats, and that would be a tragedy...

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
1niksder wrote:

Wow, thanks Bears! I don't think he's worth that even if he didn't have a bad attitude. With a good attitude he'd be a good quarterback, not a great one. But I disagree the Bears offer was better because the two #1's were from us. Don't get me wrong, I'm optimistic, I always am. But going by history of us under Snyder...

Yeah, but it was all that and JC too, and Orton from Da Bears. And they still took Da Bears offer. :shock:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:39 am

Kazzoo wrote:
I'm still in disbelief they took the Bears offer over ours considering the record of success of the Danster.

It's really not rocket science. They needed a starting caliber Quarterback to replace the starting caliber Quarterback that they traded away.

BTW, did you hear about the terrorists who hijacked the plane of lawyers? They threatened to release one every hour until their demands were met.

Actually, I did hear that one. I heard you say it in another thread in which I embarrassed you in a similar manner as was done in this one. :lol: As you say "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance" there's always a lawyer joke. =D>

But actually lawyers do serve one purpose. If it weren't for lawyers the only sleazy, crap eating, filth infested vermin we'd have would be rats, and that would be a tragedy..

Stay classy Kazoo. :up:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Around the League