Jay Cutler

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 pm

The Hogster wrote:I heard you say it in another thread in which I embarrassed you in a similar manner as was done in this one. :lol:

The need to continually state one's prowess is not driven by personal security. The need to feel it needs to be repeatedly stated shows that even to the claimer it's not obvious...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:04 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
The Hogster wrote:I heard you say it in another thread in which I embarrassed you in a similar manner as was done in this one. :lol:

The need to continually state one's prowess is not driven by personal security. The need to feel it needs to be repeatedly stated shows that even to the claimer it's not obvious...
It's pretty obvious in this case... They DID offer what was said they offered... Two 2s and two 3s ARE more than a two and a 3 or 4... The most obvious of it all is TWO LONGTIME BOARD MEMBERS continue to ATTACK THE POSTER instead of the post.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm

It's pretty obvious in this case... They DID offer what was said they offered... Two 2s and two 3s ARE more than a two and a 3 or 4... The most obvious of it all is TWO LONGTIME BOARD MEMBERS continue to ATTACK THE POSTER instead of the post.

I apologize for my comments which violated the rules. Dealing with this particular poster has been known to cause several adverse side effects. I will avoid further contact.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

1niksder wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

BUMPED Per Kazoo's request.

Enjoy your fail Kazoo.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Seriously????
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:25 pm

The Hogster wrote:
1niksder wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:

BUMPED Per Kazoo's request.

Enjoy your fail Kazoo.

Set up...like a bowling pin...knocked down...gets to wearing thin...

The fail is you, my man. Here is the statement you made.

The Hogster wrote:In 2008, the Redskins under the direction of Vinny Cerrato OFFERED 2 FIRST ROUND Picks AND TWO THIRD ROUND PICKS for Jay Cutler

I said BS to this. You never supported the two third round picks at all. You also never supported there was an "offer" of two first round picks, only reports in the media we were "willing" to part with two first round picks.

You declared victory. That you declared victory is the only part of the story you remember right. When you can prove your claim, let me know. You haven't so far.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:42 pm

1niksder wrote:
1niksder wrote:Image

My bad... you guys wanted a link

Read
SPIT HAPPENS!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:Set up...like a bowling pin...knocked down...gets to wearing thin...

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Kazoo. A Dead reference? You just blew my mind. :lol: :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:30 pm

The Hogster wrote:
1niksder wrote:
1niksder wrote:Image

My bad... you guys wanted a link

Read

The quotes not in that link. I find sheftner annoying as snot, but that doesn't make him wrong. So OK, Cerrato is that dumb. I'm glad that trade didn't happen.

And thanks for the compliment. Not only do you equate my just saying "Cerrato isn't that stupid" with disagreements of knowledge with other posters, but you listed me above them. When all you got me on is Cerrato IS that stupid.

Wow, I'm #1 with a bullet. I only enjoy that because I bother you so much. :up:

Return to Around the League