tickets

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

tickets

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:48 am

looking for any and all redskin ticketsREDSKINZ4EVER :D :D

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:00 am

Just a heads up for those on the waiting list for tickets. I got a call from the Redskins yesterday. Last year they made me buy 3 seat, because it's so hard to sell just one. Yesterday they informed me that my seat are moving (one row down same section). So now they have the 3 seat together again and when you get called they will tell you, you have to buy 3 seat (in some cases not all) Just a heads up.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby SkinFan 0-16 or 16-0 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:26 pm

Man DE hog. We were that bad that you had to buy Extra seats. Well this year we are going to be alot better. I just hope there are some Tickets left for me.
"Tough times don't last Tough people do."- Marcus Washington, Redskins Linebacker

"Big time Players make Big Time Plays in Big Games !!!"- Santana Moss Redskins WR during an upset by The U over Florida Sate

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:07 pm

If they try to make me buy 3 seats..and cancel my 2004 season tickets when I don't, boy will they be in for a legal battle the likes of which Lavar Arrington hasn't even seen!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

+++

Postby NikiH » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:30 pm

Darn there goes my birthday present. No Justice Hog jersey! LOL
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon