Madden 12

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Madden 12

Postby jeremyroyce » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey, just wanted to know if anyone is gonna buy Madden 12 tomorrow when it's released?

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am

Just bought it. Played 1 game so far. Kicking is crap, they need to fix it. Haven't played enough to give it a full review.
XVII XXII XXVI

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 am

Is the kicking different then Madden 11? Hey, I'm dying to know, I'm a diehard Metallica fan, can you please tell me if For Whom The Bell Tolls is on the game for the Chicago Bears stadium theme TD celebration?

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 am

I played the demo and the real game should be delivered today. Looking forward to it, the demo was awesome and the gameplay seemed VASTLY improved!
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Just bought it a little while ago. Just want to add something so cool. I don't have a lot of money but I had a gift card from Toys R Us and so I preordered the game a month ago, so I go into Toys R Us this morning and they ring me up and it came out to 59.99. I just asked them very nicely "Hey, just out of curiosity, how come on your website it's 44.99"?. There was a conversation from the employee and the supervisor as to why the price was not matching up with the website. They went ahead and just took off 15.00 without me even asking them. Anyways, I just thought that I would share a cool story.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm

jeremyroyce wrote:Just bought it a little while ago. Just want to add something so cool. I don't have a lot of money but I had a gift card from Toys R Us and so I preordered the game a month ago, so I go into Toys R Us this morning and they ring me up and it came out to 59.99. I just asked them very nicely "Hey, just out of curiosity, how come on your website it's 44.99"?. There was a conversation from the employee and the supervisor as to why the price was not matching up with the website. They went ahead and just took off 15.00 without me even asking them. Anyways, I just thought that I would share a cool story.

Hahah.. that's nice bro!

I wish I had a system to play it on, my PS3 died back in June. XBox here I come! (some day)
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

Postby redskinz4ever » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:11 pm

jeremyroyce wrote:Just bought it a little while ago. Just want to add something so cool. I don't have a lot of money but I had a gift card from Toys R Us and so I preordered the game a month ago, so I go into Toys R Us this morning and they ring me up and it came out to 59.99. I just asked them very nicely "Hey, just out of curiosity, how come on your website it's 44.99"?. There was a conversation from the employee and the supervisor as to why the price was not matching up with the website. They went ahead and just took off 15.00 without me even asking them. Anyways, I just thought that I would share a cool story.
toys r us ..... here i come
havent played it in 3 years hoping things are alot different ...... game seems to be the same game year after year
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:41 pm

redskinz4ever wrote:
havent played it in 3 years hoping things are alot different ...... game seems to be the same game year after year

I agree. I stopped after 2008. (good thing is I still have Sean Taylor on my team) Of course, only having a PS2 makes the point moot anyway. :oops:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:

Hahah.. that's nice bro!

I wish I had a system to play it on, my PS3 died back in June. XBox here I come! (some day)

Yeah, It was pretty cool of them. Sorry to hear about your PS3.

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

redskinz4ever wrote:

LOL.

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey, does anybody know on here how to update the rosters on Madden? It seems to me that they didn't update the rosters after the lockout was lifted.

Hog

Postby andyjens89 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 pm

jeremyroyce wrote:Hey, does anybody know on here how to update the rosters on Madden? It seems to me that they didn't update the rosters after the lockout was lifted.

XBox Live -> Madden Online (or something like that) -> Rosters -> Download Roster
XVII XXII XXVI

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey guys I finally figured it out late last night.

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:49 pm

I may pick it up once others can verify that it's more than a roster upgrade and a handful of new features. In the meantime my life is going to be consumed by Gears of War 3 and Diablo 3 (early next year... I hope).
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Postby redskinz4ever » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Deadskins wrote:
redskinz4ever wrote:

I agree. I stopped after 2008. (good thing is I still have Sean Taylor on my team) Of course, only having a PS2 makes the point moot anyway. :oops:
ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO not laughing at you im laughing with you ..... time to upgrade.
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Return to The Lounge