Madden 12

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Postby redskinz4ever » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

PLEASE HELP

WHY WONT IT UPDATE MY ROSTER
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm

redskinz4ever wrote:PLEASE HELP

Hopefully, I'm not asking a dumb question here, but did you already create a online profile?

cappster

Postby Cappster » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 pm

At the game's main menu, follow this procedure:

Xbox live>Madden NFL online>Rosters&tuning>download roster. Boom you are done.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Cappster wrote:

Not if he has a PS3.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Postby redskinz4ever » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Cappster wrote:

Not if he has a PS3.
LOL ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO this guy cracks me up !!!!
THANKS got it
PS3 :wink:
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Well, I finally played against the Bears and finally found out that EA never put For Whom The Bell Tolls for the TD celebration. Damn

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:56 am

.. aaaaaaaaaaaaand the wife bought me a new PS3 that came with Infamous 2 and she also got me the Madden 12. Needless to say I haven't touched Infamous 2 yet. LOL!!!

I put the settings on All-Madden and 2 "quit games" later I changed it to Pro. LOL... then it was McNugget to Santana like all day long. Maybe I'll go All-Pro next but maybe not. LOL
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 am

redskinz4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Cappster wrote:

Not if he has a PS3.
LOL ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO this guy cracks me up !!!!
THANKS got it
PS3 :wink:

Found this link, will try it at home for us PS3'ers

http://blog.thaichaiguy.com/2028/madden-12-how-to-get-roster-update-xbox-360-and-ps3/

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

I have it for 360, who wants to get beat online?
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:.. aaaaaaaaaaaaand the wife bought me a new PS3 that came with Infamous 2 and she also got me the Madden 12. Needless to say I haven't touched Infamous 2 yet. LOL!!!

I put the settings on All-Madden and 2 "quit games" later I changed it to Pro. LOL... then it was McNugget to Santana like all day long. Maybe I'll go All-Pro next but maybe not. LOL

Yeah, man I have always played Madden on All-Pro and on Madden 12 my offense sucks. LOL. Although with practice I have been getting better. My defense has been good.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

jeremyroyce wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:.. aaaaaaaaaaaaand the wife bought me a new PS3 that came with Infamous 2 and she also got me the Madden 12. Needless to say I haven't touched Infamous 2 yet. LOL!!!

Yeah, man I have always played Madden on All-Pro and on Madden 12 my offense sucks. LOL. Although with practice I have been getting better. My defense has been good.

Hey Jeremy, I downloaded the roster. So what you do is when you go online via Madden, it will ask you to enter that code that came with the game. Once you do all of that there is an option for roster somewhere on there and it'll tell you that your roster is outdated. Once you confirm the download it'll ask if you want to back up the original roster. I selected no because I have no use for the old team. Once it goes through all the motions, you will have the new roster that you can use all the time.

I beat the Broncos last night and I made sure ALL our WRs had a TD and I replaced Torain with Helu. Hightower had 1 TD and Helu had 2.. I can't remember the score but it was pretty disgusting. LOLOL

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
jeremyroyce wrote:

Hey Jeremy, I downloaded the roster. So what you do is when you go online via Madden, it will ask you to enter that code that came with the game. Once you do all of that there is an option for roster somewhere on there and it'll tell you that your roster is outdated. Once you confirm the download it'll ask if you want to back up the original roster. I selected no because I have no use for the old team. Once it goes through all the motions, you will have the new roster that you can use all the time.

I beat the Broncos last night and I made sure ALL our WRs had a TD and I replaced Torain with Helu. Hightower had 1 TD and Helu had 2.. I can't remember the score but it was pretty disgusting. LOLOL

I'm not sure about playing Madden online. I have never played it online. Sorry, I am no help to you. As far as beating the Broncos good job. LOL. Was Kyle Orton starting for the Broncos when you played them?

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 pm

jeremyroyce wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
jeremyroyce wrote:

I'm not sure about playing Madden online. I have never played it online. Sorry, I am no help to you. As far as beating the Broncos good job. LOL. Was Kyle Orton starting for the Broncos when you played them?

No dude, you don't PLAY online but you have to GO online via Madden to download the latest roster. Man just go do as I told you! LOL

piglet

Postby TroySantana » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:45 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
jeremyroyce wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
jeremyroyce wrote:

No dude, you don't PLAY online but you have to GO online via Madden to download the latest roster. Man just go do as I told you! LOL

Joe, when I first bought mine it took me 2 days to figure out what to do for the latest roster. :lol:

Jeremy, LPJ's right, that's what I did to get the new roster too.

Hog

Postby jeremyroyce » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:21 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
jeremyroyce wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
jeremyroyce wrote:

LOL. I'm sorry man. I completely misunderstood your last post. I thought you were asking me about Madden online. My apologies.

Return to The Lounge