why we should trade up for a franchise QB

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 pm

SkinsFreak wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:I'm in favor ot the 'skins trading with the Rams to get RGIII.

Hope it happens.

The browns are going to end up with him

Lol. You'll be saying Tebow to the Jets next!!!!!!!

ROTFALMAO

No Tebow is staying in Denver. No way he leaves town.

Yeah, not unless Denver can sign Peyton Manning away from the Colts. :roll:

There's no way the Colts let Manning go. Manning is the only four-time MVP in NFL history. The Colts will pay his $28 million bonus and restructure his contract. The Colts have all the leverage.

I'll see you in smack!
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 pm

welcome back SkinsFreak :lol:

and then .. oh oh!

SkinsFreak wrote: ... There's no way the Colts let Manning go. Manning is the only four-time MVP in NFL history. The Colts will pay his $28 million bonus and restructure his contract.

The Colts have all the leverage.

you go and bring this back into play - it was getting quiet around here :D
Griffin will become a really good QB but it's going to take time

We are lucky to have Cousins - hopefully he can continue to play well

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:*Side note, has anyone heard anything about luck dazzling vets at Indies otas? Has he won the hearts of America on Letterman maybe?
I'll say it again after the season, but I truly believe we got the best rookie qb this year and for many years past and to come.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm gonna go ask on their message board.

DarthMonk

They have one thread called LUCK. They're talking more about message board ettiquette than they are about their new QB.

DarthMonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby Red_One43 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:15 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
cowboykillerzRED wrote:*Side note, has anyone heard anything about luck dazzling vets at Indies otas? Has he won the hearts of America on Letterman maybe?
I'll say it again after the season, but I truly believe we got the best rookie qb this year and for many years past and to come.

DarthMonk

They have one thread called LUCK. They're talking more about message board ettiquette than they are about their new QB.

DarthMonk

Luck is not allowed to attend OTA's because he class has not graduated yet. This happens to Stanford players every year because that school i s on a trimester system. Why the NFL has this rule is another question. Luck's coaches were quite pleased with him during rookie camp.

NFL rules prohibit Luck from working with the team again until Stanford graduates on June 7, so Luck will miss all of the Colts’ organized team activities. His next opportunity to improve “leaps and bounds” will come at the Colts’ next minicamp, June 12-14.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -minicamp/

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Red_One43 wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

DarthMonk

DarthMonk

Luck is not allowed to attend OTA's because he class has not graduated yet. This happens to Stanford players every year because that school i s on a trimester system. Why the NFL has this rule is another question. Luck's coaches were quite pleased with him during rookie camp.

NFL rules prohibit Luck from working with the team again until Stanford graduates on June 7, so Luck will miss all of the Colts’ organized team activities. His next opportunity to improve “leaps and bounds” will come at the Colts’ next minicamp, June 12-14.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -minicamp/

Yes.

Meanwhile, they discuss forum ettiquette in Coltville. It's a different mindset. They are used to being good. Thier QB got hurt and the sucked for the first time in over a decade. They expect Luck to be good but I noticed no real excitement on their board between the draft and now, before or during OTAs.

Just sayin'.

DarthMonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football